Plugin Contributions

Default Help Remove These Two SQL Patches

I had been trying to install a couple of mods last night and just couldn't get them to work properly, so I'm now trying to go back to what I had before. I need to remember some of those old sayings like, "if it ain't broke don't fix it'!!

Anyway, Can't get Zen Lightbox to work any more in IE... All I get is javascript errors... I'm sure it's because these new mod files are interfering with it... Can anyone please help me with the uninstall commands as I'm really struggling to remove them..

SQL PATCH 1:
    PHP Code:
    SET @t4=0;
    SELECT (@t4:=configuration_group_id) as t4 
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title
    'JQLightbox';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @t4;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @t4;

INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('''JQLightbox''Set JQLightbox Options''1''1');
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order last_insert_id() WHERE configuration_group_id last_insert_id();

SET @t4=0;
    FROM configuration_group
    'JQLightbox';

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_titleconfiguration_keyconfiguration_valueconfiguration_descriptionconfiguration_group_idsort_orderlast_modifieddate_addeduse_functionset_functionVALUES
    ('Enable JQLightbox''JQLIGHTBOX_STATUS''false''Enable JQLightbox?', @t41NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    'Pages to enable JQLightbox''JQLIGHTBOX_PAGES''product_info''Enter product pages you want to enable JQLightbox, separated by comma. (Example: \'product_info,document_product_info,product_music_info\')', @t42NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    'Overlay Background Color''JQLIGHTBOX_OVERLAYBGCOLOR''#000000''Used to define the overlay background color.', @t43NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    'Overlay Opacity''JQLIGHTBOX_OVERLAYOPACITY''0.8''Used to define the overlay opacity.', @t410NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    'Container Border Size''JQLIGHTBOX_CONTAINERBORDERSIZE''10''The padding CSS information used in the container image box.', @t44NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    'Container Resize Speed''JQLIGHTBOX_CONTAINERRESIZESPEED''400''The duration of resize effect in the container image box.', @t45NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    'Fixed Navigation''JQLIGHTBOX_FIXEDNAVIGATION''false''Should the navigation (next and prev button) will be fixed or not in the interface.
    ?'
    , @t46NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'); 
    SQL PATCH 2:
    PHP Code:
    SET @t4=0;
    FROM configuration_group
    'JQZoom';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @t4;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @t4;

INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('''JQZoom''Set JQZoom Options''1''1');
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order last_insert_id() WHERE configuration_group_id last_insert_id();

SET @t4=0;
    FROM configuration_group
    'JQZoom';

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_titleconfiguration_keyconfiguration_valueconfiguration_descriptionconfiguration_group_idsort_orderlast_modifieddate_addeduse_functionset_functionVALUES
    ('Enable JQZoom''JQZOOM_STATUS''false''Enable JQZoom?', @t41NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    'Pages to enable ZQZoom''JQZOOM_ZOOMPAGES''product_info''Enter product pages you want to enable JQZoom, separated by comma. (Example: \'product_info,document_product_info,product_music_info\')', @t42NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    'Zoom type''JQZOOM_ZOOMTYPE''standard''Default: \'standard\'. The other admitted option value is \'reverse\',this is characterized by image opacity.', @t43NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'standard\', \'reverse\'),'),
    (
    'Zoom width''JQZOOM_ZOOMWIDTH''200''The popup window width showing the zoomed area.', @t44NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    'Zoom height''JQZOOM_ZOOMHEIGHT''200''The popup window height showing the zoomed area.', @t45NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    'xOffset''JQZOOM_XOFFSET''10''The popup window x offset from the small image.(always positive value if the \'position\' option is \'right/left\', positive/negative if the \'position\' option is \'top/bottom\').', @t46NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    'yOffset''JQZOOM_YOFFSET''0''The popup window y offset from the small image.(positive/negative value if the \'position\' option is \'right/left\', always positive if the \'position\' option is \'top/bottom\').', @t47NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    'Position''JQZOOM_POSITION''right''The popup window position.', @t48NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'right\', \'left\', \'top\', \'bottom\'),'),
    (
    'Lens''JQZOOM_LENS''true''If setted to false,the small lens,over the image, won\'t show.', @t49NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    'Image Opacity''JQZOOM_IMAGEOPACITY''0.2''Set the image opacity when the \'zoomType\' option is setted to \'reverse\'.', @t410NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    'Zoom title''JQZOOM_TITLE''true''Show a small title over the image it can be the anchor title and if not specified,it will get the small image title.', @t411NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    'Show effect''JQZOOM_SHOWEFFECT''show''The Effect by which showing the popup window.', @t412NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'show\', \'fadein\'),'),
    (
    'Hide effect''JQZOOM_HIDEEFFECT''hide''The Effect by which showing the popup window.', @t413NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'hide\', \'fadeout\'),'),
    (
    'Fade in speed''JQZOOM_FADEINSPEED''fast''Changes fade in speed,in case the showEffect option is setted to \'fadein\'.', @t414NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'fast\', \'slow\', \'medium\'),'),
    (
    'Fade out speed''JQZOOM_FADEOUTSPEED''slow''Changes fade out speed,in case the showEffect option is setted to \'fadeout\'.', @t415NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'fast\', \'slow\', \'medium\'),'),
    (
    'Show preload''JQZOOM_SHOWPRELOAD''true''Show the preload loading indicator.', @t416NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (
    'Preload text''JQZOOM_PRELOADTEXT''Loading zoom''Option to customize the preload indicator text.', @t417NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),
    (
    'Preload text position''JQZOOM_PRELOADPOSITION''center''By default the preload indicator is centered over the small image.You can optionally use the \'bycss\' option letting you to change its position by css.', @t418NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'center\', \'bycss\'),'); 
    Please??

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help Remove These Two SQL Patches

If you are comfortable in phpMyAdmin, its easiest to just drop the tables created by the patches... Back up your DB first

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.