Plugin Contributions

Default Errors After Migrating To A New Server

I am moving a site I am developing from my WAMP laptop(php 5.2.8 & mysql 5.1.30) to a Centos(x86_64) 5.3 server with php 5.2.9 and mysql 5.1.35.

I have php & sql working, and the database is copied over. I have modified the .htaccess file & configure.php to set all the directories in the right place.

When I navigate to the site, I was getting a blank page, but I did the little STRICT_ERROR_REPORTING hack to get debug output...and now when I try and load the index I am getting this.
    Code:
    Notice: Constant FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS already defined in /var/www/purebulk.com/includes/filenames.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: ssu in /var/www/purebulk.com/includes/autoload_func.php on line 86

Notice: Undefined index: ssu in /var/www/purebulk.com/includes/autoload_func.php on line 86

Notice: Constant OFFICE_IP_TO_HOST_ADDRESS already defined in /var/www/purebulk.com/includes/languages/english/email_extras.php on line 52

Warning: require(includes\database_tables.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/purebulk.com/includes/templates/beccas/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 7

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes\database_tables.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/purebulk.com/includes/templates/beccas/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 7

Notice: Object of class queryFactoryResult could not be converted to int in Unknown on line 0
    Does anybody have any suggestions...it looks to me like the include path maybe isn't correct, but I can't figure out where I can change that or if it's pulling it from a BASH variable(if it is, wouldn't it be the apache user?) And I don't know how to modify the PATH for that user...i can't login as it. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully appreciated! Thanks much!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Errors After Migrating To A New Server

Does anyone have any suggestions? I am banging my head against a wall here. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

oh my god. i just spent two days banging my head against a wall over three FREAKIN blackslashes(windows) that should have been front slashes (linux). I was starting to think there was some kind of black magic involved...i don't know whether to be relieved or brokenhearted right now. at least it's over. holy mess of messes its a good thing too...i was getting really freakin tired of trying to figure out some obscure apache directory permissions effects on php's include path. silly freakin me already i am glad that is done.

Plugin Contributions

How iccky ... :eeks:

Thanks for posting an update on this and what the simple solution was to a nasty looking issue ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!