Plugin Contributions

Default Need Help please - Cannot see my template correctly *pics*

I've gained a ton of knowledge and help while lurking this site and building my template on my local server (my Home Computer) and I'm very thankful for that and to the community. I'm stuck now tho. I got my domain registered at hostmonster.com and did a fresh install of ZenCart 1.3.8a using FileZilla. Then, again using FileZilla, I dragged and dropped my local server /store/includes folder over to /store on my host server.

My store looks like a mix of the classic template and my custom template. I went into the ZC admin and reset the layout boxes and it doesn't reset them to your active template, it just completely resets them... Is that normal? Where are my products? Where is my EZPage footer? Why are all those banners back? Where's my Sideboxes settings? Did I waste a week learning through trial and error on my local server just to have to recode everything and reinput everything on my host server?

The page was far from done, but I went ahead and registered the domain name and was going to finish it out but thought I'd do a quick run through and now I've hit this snag. My knowledge of this stuff is very limited (I had to watch a tutorial video on how to use FileZilla if that shows you where I'm at technically) but I'm capable of learning and taking direction so please let me know your thoughts.

Here are the pages:
    My Home Computer ZC *Correct*

My Host Server ZC *Incorrect*

Thank You,
    Jon

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need Help please - Cannot see my template correctly *pics*

I noticed that you have not uploaded your images from your home computer to your host; which partly explains why you don't see them on your site.

If I'm not wrong, you may have missed a few steps. Try re-looking at the following article from the Tutorials and FAQs.

Specifically, you need to make sure your server's data is populated with data from your home computer and you have adjusted your server's 2 x configure.php files to reflect the path changes on your server.
    Goh Koon Hoek, author of "e-Start Your Web Store with Zen Cart".
    Printed book: www.lulu.com/content/10576284
    Electronic book and Errata: www.cucumbermedia.com/store