Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default I've been having issues receiving some cc payments with net1 and sage

I just got off the phone with my CC processing company. I use the net1 add on module and sage payment processing with zc1.3.8a. I have had 3 transactions processed recently that have gone through ZC fine, and come through with an order confirmation email, and an order in the DB. But they don't show up at all on the CC side - either as approved or declined.

According to the helpful customer service rep I just spoke with at Sage payment processing, there are three conditions that can occur upon a customer entering a cc number on our web store.
    1. The card can be approved,
    2. the card can be declined,
    3.there can be "no connection" with the cc server.
    The problem I'm having - the card seems to be processed by the store - but isn't actually reaching sage. So - seems as though condition 3 is occuring, but I have no way to find out unless I log in to my Cc virtual terminal to double check.

Does anyone know of a way to check for timeout/confirmation in this module?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I've been having issues receiving some cc payments with net1 and sage

I have more info - don't know what it necessarily means, but ...
    For all three transactions where this has happened, the data base record has not saved a billing address - only shipping.
    Could this be a timeout issue with my SSL server?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I've been having issues receiving some cc payments with net1 and sage

I've had this problem 3 more times since the original post.
    I've spoken with the sage payment processing, and with my hosting company - each, of course, is pointing fingers at the other.

Has anyone had this sort of problem? If so - where did the problem actually reside???????????????????/

Thanks - it's getting embarrassing to call the customer and ask for their cc number. One of these days, someone isn't going to be nice about it.

Plugin Contributions

In the process of creating my own sagepay form module I have looked at the net1 module and one suggestion I can come up with is that when your order info is encrypted it is sent to part of net1's site before being re-directed to sagepay.

Code:
    //Net1's posting site for golden oldies and new hits...
    	 	$eftsecure_url = 'https://va.eftsecure.net/cgi-bin/eftBankcard.dll?transaction';
    There might be a timeout problem with the info being sent to that address or while it's being re-directed.

p.s. I don't like the way thats done (should'nt the info be sent direct to sagepay?), and I have pointed this out to DrByte.

Plugin Contributions

My hosting company has increased the timeout value. Hopefully this will help, and I'll never see the issue again.
    Let me know what you find out about the net1/sagepay issue!
    Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Update - with the value
    [FONT=Arial]max_execution_time = 60[/FONT]
    it happened again today...

HELP!!!

Plugin Contributions

More info... I just spoke to my client - she didn't notice anything funny with the transaction. It didn't take a longer than normal time to process.

However - she entered her order behind a government firewall. could the firewall have prevented the transaction from completing correctly?????

Plugin Contributions

Hi Mumzie,
    If you don't mind me asking, are you using the net1 module because it connects to sagepay or is there a net1 service involved? and is that sagepay direct?

Plugin Contributions

I'm using what Sage people told me to use to access their payment network. I've spoken to their tech support people, and this is indeed their module.

By the way - the issue I'm having has also occurred with PayJunction (before I switched - they were wayyyy too expensive) - so I don't believe it's the net1 module.

Plugin Contributions

just happened again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast