Plugin Contributions

Default Link Manager problems

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    For the storefront, if you try this altered /includes/functions/html_output.php file, does it help?

And the html_output_admin.zip, unzipped is also html_output.php ... but for the /admin/includes/functions/html_output.php.

NOTE: These updated files are compatible with v1.3.7, 1.3.7.1, 1.3.8, 1.3.8a.
    hello,help me please
    I install the link manger,and your files.
    But when i amend some information it have no any change( i test to submit a site.and i go to tool--extras---links to approve the test link,but no any change after do it)

My site used:
    have discount Coupons .
    about 2100 products
    godaddy liunx hosting
    php5
    Version: v3.5.0 link manger
    pure_green temple

site: gueston.com

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Link Manager problems

The /admin/includes/functions/html_output.php file in that post is not compatible with the updated html_output.php file in the recent admin security patch.
    You'll have to manually merge the security patch code into that file (on the admin side only).

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Link Manager problems

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    The /admin/includes/functions/html_output.php file in that post is not compatible with the updated html_output.php file in the recent admin security patch.
    You'll have to manually merge the security patch code into that file (on the admin side only).
    thank your reply so fast,but i don't know how to do it,can you help me,
    by the way,i can't amend the categories meta tags now,and i can do it before some days,so please tell me how to set the popedom for all folder,then my site will safe and it can work fine for me.and i can't amend the new link also(i can't approve the new links)

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default can't work after upload http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130161