Cart Version: 1.3.8a

OK before anybody asks, please note that all my tare settings are off (0:0) and therefore the weights of my products alone determine the shipping calculation. I also include a $1.00 handling fee with each order.

That said, there are clear rounding errors with USPS shipping module. If you use this T-shirt as an example and add a size Large to the shopping cart, you'll see that it weighs a total of 0.482lbs. When converted to ounces, this is 7.712 which USPS requires be rounded up to 8.0. The USPS shipping module, in this example, rounds correctly and the total shipping charge for 1st Class Mail is $3.41.

NOW, remove that item from the cart and re-add the same T-shirt in a size Medium. This product weighs a total of 0.452lbs, or 7.264 ounces when converted. Problem here is that the shipping module only wants to charge $3.24 for shipping, which means it is only considering it to be a 7-ounce item... THIS IS WRONG.

The module should always be rounding up to the nearest whole ounce since this is how the USPS operates. Can someone please tell me where in the code I can update this rounding routine?

Thanks in advance,
-Dan