Plugin Contributions

Default security patch question

hi,
    I just did the security patch and I have everything where it's supposed to be and it's working, except it's throwing an error at the top of the admin page:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/marke/public_html/shoppingcart/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/security_patch_v138_20090619.php.LCK:1) in /home/marke/public_html/shoppingcart/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/marke/public_html/shoppingcart/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/security_patch_v138_20090619.php.LCK:1) in /home/marke/public_html/shoppingcart/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36
    I'm still able to login and everything works but there is that error. I went thru to see if it was a path issue, but I don't see where it is.

My question is: this is the first patch I've done on version 1.38. Would the fact that I did not apply any EARLIER patches cause this error? I haven't touched the code in the admin folder (yes, changing that is the next order of business).

any help is appreciated. d

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: security patch question

ok, I noticed something in this and tried it on a hunch. the error showed the file extension as .LCK, which is a dreamweaver/contribute thing when a file is checked out, it displays a .LCK extension. So, on the off chance that this was the problem, I checked everything in and it worked..

so, yea. if it wasn't 10pm I probably would have caught that sooner.

maybe this thread will help someone else.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: security patch question

It did... thanks for posting it.