Plugin Contributions

Default Did Zen Cart just update something for FF compatibility?

This may be something quite simple that I'm missing but my online store has changed all of a sudden for no reason...

It seems that the center column has been reduced which makes everything inside it seem smaller too. This is only appearing on FF and it is only appearing on my FF V3.5 Everyone I have asked to check the page out says that it appears fine on their screen.

You can view it here http://www.premiumbrandsaustralia.com.au/catalog and if all the 5 images are on the same line then that is how it is supposed to be, however if you can see one image is dropped below the others that is what I'm getting on my FF (IE still working fine).

But the thing that makes me wonder if it's something to do with Zen Cart and not just my computer settings is that the same thing has happened to my Zen Cart Admin area, everything seems slightly smaller, mostly the font. But no other websites seem to be affected.

Does anyone have any ideas what this could be? Oh, at the time this happened I was updating product descriptions if that helps at all.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Did Zen Cart just update something for FF compatibility?

Did you recently upgrade to FF 3.5?

I get the same thing with FF 3.5 but not with other Browsers. Only thing I can suggest to fix the problem is provide more room on the line or make the images a couple of pixels smaller in width.

Also, you do have some Validation errors which should be corrected. Visit http://validator.w3.org/ to see them.

Plugin Contributions

No, I was on FF 3.1 and then upgraded to 3.5 to see if that would fix it but no luck. I've checked on other computers with FF 3.5 and their pages seem to be fine...

I'll check out that validation stuff, do you think this would help with the screen issue or were you just mentioning it?

Plugin Contributions

on your browser , click on view and then click on zoom , select reset .. you might have used keyboard combination and zoomed out .

Plugin Contributions

I could cry now! That fixed it, after 3 hours of me trying to figure out why it was doing this and setting up other computers to try work on the site with. Thankyou!!

PS I'd feel like an idiot if I wasn't so relieved.

Plugin Contributions

Can I ask why you are using all those inline and embedded styles when your stylesheet.css is handling the same thing(s).

Plugin Contributions

I'm still in the process of creating the website and this is the first time I've used Zen Cart. In fact first time I've done a website that uses PHP heavily too.

So I admit the way I've done some things are not the best way to do them but if in the end they work no point spending hours going back over everything just to clean it up. This project has already gone way over budget.