Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SagePay Form URL

i am having some issues trying to install the Sage payment module for zen cart. Are there 2 different sage companies and i found 2 modules on Zen cart add ons. Your Sage module is for what company url. I am trying to install for this :www.sagepayments.com.

Is that the same sage payment module you all are discussing on the thread? If so, the requirements :

REQUIREMENTS:

*Net1 merchant credit card account

*cURL is required and MUST be compiled into PHP with SSL support

*SSL Certificate

Plugin Contributions

*SagePay Form account

*cURL is required and MUST be compiled into PHP with SSL support

*SSL Certificate

*Port 43924 open for bi directional communication

Just a few questions ....

I have a sagepay account, but when I try the test mode, it tells me I don't have the right Vendor Name ... but I am using my Sagepay Vendor name ... any ideas about what is happening?

Also can you explain how I make sure I have the above requirements ....

I am a newbie to all this but learning loads and loads .... Thank you to everyone who replies to questions. You are what makes this a GREAT community.

Many thanks.

Gillian

Plugin Contributions

Hi

Below is the error message I am getting when I try to buy something through my site. Any ideas why this might be?

Many thanks

Gillian

*This transaction attempt has failed. We are unable to redirect you back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

Status Detail: 5030 : Unable to decrypt the request message. This might be caused by an incorrect password or invalid encoding.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Nixaks Sagepay Form Module

Hi Nixlak,
    Great module thanks for that but I have a slight problem.
    If you could help I would be very gratful.

Sagepay is throwing back an error when trying to complete orders to the United States.
    "The billing state is required"

I have noticed that lines 181 "Billing State" has been commented out on the sagepay_form.php , is there a reason for this as I think it may be needed?

I have tried un-commenting it along with line 195 "Delivery State" and it seems to work but you have to change the Zone Names in Zencart to 2 letter codes otherwise you get "The billing state is too long".
    This obviously does not look good when a customer is trying to choose what state they live in??

Can you shed any light on what promises to be another great module?

Cheers

Plugin Contributions

Hi all, Iv'e not been keeping track recently due to a death in the family ..... however I will look into your comments tomorrow once i've has some sleep.

Tammygrant - this module is for Sage Pay who used to be Protx, their website is http://www.sagepay.com hope this helps

Plugin Contributions

Hi all, thankyou for your messages

Asarfraz - thankyou for your message as it will help me in writing the decode side of the module (my biggest problem) I will adjust the coding as you described

Please note - the current module does not decode the encryted info sent back via SagePay as it's something I learned about after writing the module

Hairx - I commented out the billing and delivery state from the module as it wasn't required for where I live in the UK and it did not reconise any states other then America, however the next version does include a switch in the admin side to allow this to be turned on or off. I will look in to the zone names / codes to see if I can come up with a solution.

SagePay's customer service told me that all they really need is the first line of the address and the post/zip code ... is this different for American websites?

I'm off to go and dig out all my coding and I will try to update you all soon.

Thankyou
    Nixak

Plugin Contributions

Update - just spoke to Sagepay who have confirmed that the billing/delivery state is not needed unless the order is American .... so I will try to fix this asap

Plugin Contributions

Hi Nixak
    I am in the uk as well infact i am just down the road to you lol
    I have a uk cart but also sell worldwide
    I have a few customers from the states Hence how i found out the problem.
    It would be great if you could look into the mod as when i un-commenting & changed the Zone Names in Zencart to 2 letter codes (which worked for US orders) all other countries stopped working

Thanks for taking the time

Plugin Contributions

Hi all, after lots of headaches I am pleased to announce version 1.3 is on its way unfortunatly there seems to be a problem with updating contributions on the site at the moment but I will have it added as soon as it's fixed.

Changes for Version 1.3

US state codes are now sent to SagePay and the module detects whether to send the state code or not i.e if the address is not American then the state codes are not sent (as they would cause an error) this applies to both the billing and delivery address even if they are different. Thankyou hairx for pointing out this problem.

Basket details can now be sent to SagePay. YES you read it right I have managed to get this working and it's been tested out on a live website.

I re-coded both the currency and transaction type switches so as to make them more intuative and so as they conform to Sagepay's rulings better.

Coded in the SendEmail flag. Now you can decide whether the emails that Sagepay sends out after a successful or un-succsessful transaction go to just yourself (the vendor), yourself and the customer or to niether.

Installation notes:

I highly advise that you backup both your website and database before following the instructions below. You may wish to put your site in to maintaince mode whilst carrying out this update.

1) From your admin panel (modules/payment) highlight the sagepay module and remove it via the remove button. MAKE SURE you have your vendor name and password stored somewhere.

2) Using an FTP client or your server side file access delete the following two files:

i) includes/modules/payment/sagepay_form.php
    ii) includes/languages/english/modules/payment/sagepay_form.php

3) Install version 1.3 - the files are laid out correctly in the folders and there should be no files overwritten.

4) in your Zen-Cart admin go to modules/payment and install the sagepay module ensuring to enter your correct vendor name and password.

5) Enjoy

Failure to delete the old sagepay_form.php files could cause errors and prevent the module from working correctly.

Version 1.3 has been tested on both a vanilla 1.3.8a install and on a live 1.3.8a website.

Plugin Contributions

My new 1.3 version of the module was succesfully uploaded yesterday morning and will hopefully be realeased for download within the next few days. Obviously if the Zen-Cart team are very busy this could take a little while longer but I do have my fingers crossed for you all.

If you have any suggestions for improvements or any comments I would be glad to see what I can do.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast