Hello,

I am trying to put my store together. I installed Zen Cart 1.38 few weeks back and yesterday I installed FedEx module (from Numinix) and with a testing server everything was okay. I got all the rates for Express and Ground. Today I moved it to production server. I did this at FedEx website and also in Zen Cart admin section where I switched from test to production. Other than that I did not do or changed anything else in FedEx settings. FedEx sent me production password and new production meter number, but from what I read in forums I do not need to do anything with those. Both Express and Ground are configured exactly the same way. However, now I am only getting rate (singular) for FedEx Ground (Home Delivery). Only one option from FedEx. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I search the forum and but did not find anything that could help me. I read something about having to put a company name in the address, but that did not help and it was also not important when I was using test server. Could somebody please point me in a right direction? I suspect I missed something simple and obvious. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.