Plugin Contributions

Default Customers who purchased this, also purchased this, CSS issue

Came across this by accident on one of my pages, what is the cause and how do I fix?

http://www.hillsideliquors.com/index...oducts_id=1562
    www.grapediscounts.com
    Zen Version 1.3.9f, Mods: Click-Show-Hide Menu, IH3, Editable SB, Recently Viewed SB, Froogle, EZ-Pop

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customers who purchased this, also purchased this, CSS issue

Ha Ha Ha

Well in the two seconds I get before your site tells me that I am outside the USA and goes to white screen (you really think this is a good idea? part of the war on terror? What's that about?) this is what I think. The boxes are floated --- the 'customers who' box is not floated. you need a clear:both somewhere between them.

Best to put it under the boxes in the php code but you could also add it to the style of the 'customers who' box.

Have fun

Just out of interest - what if I, in Europe, wanted to buy a bottle for my family who live in the USA. There's a whole great big world out there....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by niccol View Post
    Just out of interest - what if I, in Europe, wanted to buy a bottle for my family who live in the USA. There's a whole great big world out there....
    Then we lose the sale and we're ok with that. Its bad enough trying to thwart scammers in this country. And being that we can only ship within the US anyway, its just safer that way.

Where and what file is the 'customers who' located?
    www.grapediscounts.com
    Zen Version 1.3.9f, Mods: Click-Show-Hide Menu, IH3, Editable SB, Recently Viewed SB, Froogle, EZ-Pop

Plugin Contributions

As far as I remember you have a box on the page which has the title 'Customers who purchased this also purchased this'

That is the box that I am referring to, on the page. ( I was calling it 'customers who' because I could not be bothered to type the whole thing )

It seemed that this box was overlapping some of the other stuff on the page. You need to move it down so it does not overlap the other stuff.

If that is right (as i say I had about two seconds ) you need to either:

1. Edit the file tpl_product_info_display.php file and put a <br class="clearBoth" /> just below the add to cart box of code. (I think that that was the last one that was overlapping in my glimpse)

or

2. Edit the stylesheet.css file and add (or create) a rule for the <div> that surrounds you 'Customers who purchased this also purchased this' box. I can't tell you what that rule should be because I only have two seconds to look at your page and I do not use the 'Customers who purchased this also purchased this' box on my site. A work-around that I can offer is to add the following to your stylesheet.

Find where it says: (yours may be slightly different, I don't know, two seconds isn't long enough to look at your stylesheets )

Code:
    .centerBoxWrapper {
    	border: 1px solid #9a9a9a;
    	height: 1%;
    	margin: 1.1em 0;
    	}
    and change it to:

Code:
    .centerBoxWrapper {
            clear:both;
    	border: 1px solid #9a9a9a;
    	height: 1%;
    	margin: 1.1em 0;
    	}
    Not ideal but it may solve your problem.

Plugin Contributions

Excellent, Thank you so much. Got it working with the
    Code:
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    Had to put that line after the "tell a friend" code as well.
    www.grapediscounts.com

Plugin Contributions

great.

it was like some weird gameshow at this end. What can you tell us about this site if we only show it to you for two seconds!

glad to know that it worked.