Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Missing Sales???

Sorry not using Godaddy but desperate for help
    lost half a dozen orders over crimbo

Plugin Contributions

I am having this same issue, we're using Cybersource to process the payments and GoDaddy for domain.

I already had CURL Proxy Status set to FALSE, so I am going to try the next suggested change to the code. We'll see if it makes a difference.

Plugin Contributions

I just noticed that the suggested fix was for PayPal, which we don't use. So it seems that my problem probably still exists.

Hi Guys, just an update on this subject.
    Iím fully up to date with Zencart and I had hoped that that job would solve my problems but tonight it happened again. Absolutely no record of a sale from the site but it shows in admin that the customer joined the site and then a sale confirmation email from paypoint (new name for secpay UK) arrived and although it shouldnít be too big a problem it doesnít get a sale number and the confirmation email doesnít contain any options or attributes for the sale.
    Question is do you think this is just one of those things, nothing is perfect but Zencart is very close or has anyone else solved anything like this before?

Plugin Contributions

If your payment method doesn't return the customer to your Zen Cart then the order will never get completed - talk to whoever wrote your payment module and or your hosting if they are blocking the communication.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Hi Kim, Thanks for the quick response. I have talked to host and paypoint (the author of the payment mod) and both say that if it was them all sales would fail and itís only one every couple of days or maybe a couple of weeks, between one is every 50 sales or up to 500 sales. Both of them came up with nothing.

Plugin Contributions

Bill,

Do you have anything showing up at the time of the issue in the cache folder as far as error logs? How about on your server log?

"Once in the blue moon" issues like this are the worst.

Christopher

Never looked in there before, there are loads of these type of error logs in there
    [02-Oct-2010 20:46:18] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in /var/www/html/includes/init_includes/init_db_config_read.php on line 18
    But Iím afraid although I have no idea what this error could be itís the most recent so it doesnít account for the missing sale from yesterday

It just happened again, ouch

Plugin Contributions

I had this issue once.. And I was able to save it without the customer even knowing.. Very simple. Install the recovery cart sales mod and the login as customer mod. Find the cart in the recovered cart area to check it out.. Then with the login as customer click place order. It will open up as the customer. if you already have the money you can figure out which shipping method they used to get the totals lined up. Then for payment use check/money or use cc offline processing.. Then you have the order completed the customer can track it and they really never need to know it happened.. Now this is not something you want to do every day but this has only happened to me once.. No idea how but I was able to recover the order with no issue

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast