Plugin Contributions

Default Help with SSL "Security Check" Message...

Hello, I recently went into the includes/config.php file and changed my https server so that when customers logged in and purchase product the page would show a secure lock. After doing so, I have noticed when customers first go to log in they will receive a "Security check" message either before logging in, or after trying to log in. The message however, goes away if you try to re-log in. I am not sure what to do to get rid of it. The security message reads as follows:

Security Check

We have detected that your browser has generated a different SSL Session ID than was used throughout our secure pages.
    Privacy and Security

We validate the SSL Session ID automatically generated by your browser on every secure page request made to this server.

This validation assures that it is you who is navigating on this site with your account and not somebody else.
    For security reasons, you will need to logon to your account again to continue shopping online.
    Some browsers, such as Konqueror 3.1, do not have the capability to generate the required secure SSL Session ID automatically. If you use such a browser, we recommend switching to another browser to continue your online shopping with us. If you do not have another browser installed on your computer you can download a compatible one from: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, or Mozilla.
    We have taken this security measure for your benefit, and apologize for any inconvenience it causes.
    Please contact the store owner if you have any questions relating to this requirement, or to continue purchasing products offline.

To try for yourself to see what I am talking about try clicking the log in page on my site at http://www.thetoypallet.com/ (after clicking ENTER).

Anyone have any suggestions?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help with SSL "Security Check" Message...

Sounds like you've changed your settings in Admin->Configuration->Sessions from the defaults for some reason.

The default settings are:
    Code:
    Cookie Domain     	True	 
    Force Cookie Use     	False	 
    Check SSL Session ID	False	 
    Check User Agent	False	 
    Check IP Address	False	 
    Prevent Spider Sessions	True	 
    Recreate Session	True	 
    IP to Host Conversion 	true

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help with SSL "Security Check" Message...

You guys amaze me. That did it! Thank you once again :)