Plugin Contributions

Default How can I change the position of the product price and Add to Cart?

I can't seem to figure out how to move the Price and Add to Cart button so that they appear to the right of the product image, just below the product description. See my page here: http://pennylanepapersgiftbags.com/i...&products_id=1

Can anyone help? I'm using the latest version of Zen Cart.

Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How can I change the position of the product price and Add to Cart?

I figured it out :)

I removed <br class="clearBoth" /> that appeared after <!--eof Product description --> in the tpl_product_info_display.php file

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pennylane View Post

I removed <br class="clearBoth" /> that appeared after <!--eof Product description --> in the tpl_product_info_display.php file

Can you please be more specific ? Cause I'm trying to change the position of the "add to card" boxe too ....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pennylane View Post

OK this is NOT a general "fix"... It works in your case, on a very customized template.

The elements of the product info page can be shifted around by editing /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php

NB; The above path is to the CORE file... you will make a COPY of this and when you've applied your edits, it gets saved to your CUSTOM folder...
    /includes/templates/CUSTOM/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php

The elements are sectioned by COMMENTED TAGS...

<!--bof Whatever-->
    THEN SOME CODE
    <!--eof Whatever-->

As long as you keep these intact and don't paste one <!--bof--><!--eof--> section INSIDE another one... moving them is straight forward.

You then control the finer bits wit CSS
    19 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by schoolboy View Post
    OK this is NOT a general "fix"... It works in your case, on a very customized template.

The elements of the product info page can be shifted around by editing /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php

NB; The above path is to the CORE file... you will make a COPY of this and when you've applied your edits, it gets saved to your CUSTOM folder...
    /includes/templates/CUSTOM/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php

The elements are sectioned by COMMENTED TAGS...

<!--bof Whatever-->
    THEN SOME CODE
    <!--eof Whatever-->

As long as you keep these intact and don't paste one <!--bof--><!--eof--> section INSIDE another one... moving them is straight forward.

You then control the finer bits wit CSS

Well that doesnt TOTALLY work for me .....

Moving the content between BOF/EOF for the "add to card" wont change a thing ....
    And even when moving this part too :

<div id="cartAdd">
    <div class="cartAdd_indent">

<?php
    echo $display_qty;
    echo $display_button;
    ?>

</div>
    </div>
    which is the part of the code that actually DISPLAY the "add to card" boxe , it wont work .... I mean the boxe will be displayed where I want it to be , but if you place an order with a quantity that is anything else but "1" , and click the button , you'll notice that the quantity you ordered is always ONE ...