Plugin Contributions

Default Can I make all "add: 0" input boxes on product pages to "more info..."?

On product listing pages, products that have attribute options display "more info..." link to the product info page. Products w/o any attributes have an input text box that displays "Add: QTY". Is there a way to just make all products have the more info link on the listings?

Example on my site: http://www.stevekwebdesign.com/index...ex&cPath=92_97

*notice there is a Add: QTY box and more info links on the listing page. I want all just the more info links*

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can I make all "add: 0" input boxes on product pages to "more info..."?

Not quite, but by playing with the "Display Product Add to Cart Button" and "Info Display Multiple Products Qty Box Status and Set Button Location" switches on the Admin > Configuration > Product Listings page, you can get rid of the quantity boxes.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can I make all "add: 0" input boxes on product pages to "more info..."?

NOTE: If you are wanting the Product Listing to actually never show the Add to Cart button, never show the input box and *only* show on products with or without Attributes the:
    ... more info

link, then you can use in the Configuration ... Product Listing ... and set this to 0:
    Display Product Add to Cart Button (0=off; 1=on; 2=on with Qty Box per Product)
    Do you want to display the Add to Cart Button?

NOTE: Turn OFF Display Multiple Products Qty Box Status to use Option 2 on with Qty Box per Product
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!