Hey! If anyone has the answer to my question--Please let me know. Thanks so much!

I added a bunch of new products yesterday and added attributes (Sizes: Small, Medium, Large) like I always do for a product, but for some reason when I go to our stores actual Online Store (like a customer would do to shop) it's only showing (size: Large) .. When I check under Admin it shows where I have added (Sizes: Small, Medium, Large)-- The the question is why is it only listing 1 of the sizes I added??

It's also doing it with the jeans. For example, I list (Sizes: 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30) -- for some reason it's seperating the (Size:28) into a Radio Button which is seperating the rest of the sizes from the size 28 and enabling a customer to choose another size besides the Size: 28 since the radio button is automatically selected?? -- (I don't know where the radio button is coming from, I have the size: 28 set as a drop-down as well)?

Under admin, all the attributes are still set up correctly. And all the old products I have done are still listed just fine, but for some reason it's just doing this to the new products I added yesterday.

Does anyone know how to fix this?