Plugin Contributions

Default Some orders showing on orders page, others show on paypal IPN page?

Hello- I have found some threads that are similar but I think my issue is different-
    I just installed the new version 1.3.8-
    I had the 1.3.7a version and everything was working wonderfully until my own web design errors caused a major crash and I had to start over- so I did not upgrade, but started over from scratch-
    Good thing is that I had a backup of my zen cart DB and files-
    So, I imported all the tables into the new DB

Now, some of my orders- old orders show up under Customers>Orders page in Admin.
    The other orders I just found, after trying to re-mport the orders table several times- Are showing up under the Customers>PayPal IPN page in Admin.

That's great, at least I can see them, but the problem is on the home page of Admin- When I click on a new order, one that only shows under PayPal IPN, it takes me to the Orders page, only showing the old orders-

Make any sense to anyone?
    How can I correct this?

In the version 1.3.7a- ALL of my orders were showing on the Orders page- now it is different

Any one know how to get them all on the same page? I am familiar with the SQL importing so if there's a certain table I need to import into that I have not found- please let me know!

Thanks in advance to all you wonderful zenners!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Some orders showing on orders page, others show on paypal IPN page?

If you've damaged the orders_status value in the records in the orders table, then the orders won't show in the list.
    They must match existing values from the orders_status table, in a one-to-many relationship.
    Zeros for example won't show.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Wow, thanks for the super fast reply!!
    That's what I love about you all and why I keep using zen cart!

I do not show any zeros, but I have 1 extra status name that was not imported into the new table so I will try adding it and see if that will resolve it-

Thanks again

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

It's the numbers that need to match ... the status names are for display only.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I imported the extra row of data that was not in the new table and it all works now! It's funny how one missing row could do that, but I guess the missing orders were using that status-

Thanks so much!!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

That's why we *never* recommend importing selective portions of the database ... cuz things need to be kept in sync. Best to do all or nothing unless you have carefully studied the impact of what will happen otherwise.