Plugin Contributions

Default Can not pass the Google Checkout basic authentication when access responsehandler.php

Dear All,

I have so many problem with google checkout and just don't know where do begin.

First, I have problem with the shipping, after spending weeks doing the shipping_methods.php but still no joy. So okay, I found a solution, whoever checkout with GC, gets free shipping. Problem solved, but costly.

Now, this is the serious one, I do not get any order and customer information update in admin. After reading some post. I guess is becasue I didn't setup API Call Back URL, so I set up a share ssl certificate and have the API Call back URL as follow: https://sslrelay.com/myshop.com/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php

a wonderful screen popup and shown the following message
    The server sslrelay.com at Google checkout Basic Authentication requires a username and password.
    I have type in the password and username found from the file .htpasswd from the googlecheckout folder, but after 3 attamps, an error 401 (unauthorized) appeared.

another thing, when I try to access shipping generator in admin, the same popup window appear, and with the username and password obtained from .htpasswd, I still have no joy.

My .htpasswd look something like this.

555555555555555:abcdefg123456

So I use 555555555555555 as username, abcdefg123456 as password. Still not working.

I have not sleep for 42 hours so far now, could someone please give me a hand, by the way, today is the oriental valentine's day. Wish everyone happy valentines.

many many many thanks for help.

Genesis

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can not pass the Google Checkout basic authentication when access responsehandler

Quote Originally Posted by gamenano View Post
    Now, this is the serious one, I do not get any order and customer information update in admin. After reading some post. I guess is becasue I didn't setup API Call Back URL, so I set up a share ssl certificate and have the API Call back URL as follow: https://sslrelay.com/myshop.com/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php

a wonderful screen popup and shown the following message
    The server sslrelay.com at Google checkout Basic Authentication requires a username and password.
    I have type in the password and username found from the file .htpasswd from the googlecheckout folder, but after 3 attamps, an error 401 (unauthorized) appeared.
    You do not need to sign in to the screen that appears. The fact that it appears is what you want. This verifies that you have installed the responsehandler in the right place.

I tried using "https://" to access your gamenano site and got an error that it could not be found. Your issue may be in the shared ssl installation.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can not pass the Google Checkout basic authentication when access responsehandler

Thank you Chain_man,

The site I am testing is gameaccent.com and I am using a share SSL certificate. So the domain is

https://sslrelay.com/gameaccent.com/...nsehandler.php

Problem is now solved, the reason why google not updating order in my store is because I set the call back method to HTML, when set back to XML, I receive new orders and customers account create automatically.

But now I got another issue, when I change the order status in admin -> Customers -> Order, a error message appear

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/11/d282968822/htdocs/gameaccent/googlecheckout/shipping_methods.php:127) in /homepages/11/d282968822/htdocs/gameaccent/privateaccessonly/includes/functions/general.php on line 21

When I click back, the following header warning flag up

Error sending Google Charge Order, see error logs
    Sent Google Process Order Command
    Sent Google Message to the Buyer
    Success: Order has been successfully updated.

Everything seems ok, my customer do receive email regarding order status change (Google Processing and Google Shiped), but in Google checkout inbox, the transaction was not updated, I have to click the charge button then ship then archive. Correct me if I am wrong. Ain't zen suppose to send order status update to google as well?

Thank you once again for your help