Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: A Pink Boutique Support Thread

If you ever have any questions about where text is on your site use the Developers Tool Kt in your Admin section. Tools>Developers Tool Kit

Use the very bottom field and change "None" to "All Files Catalog/Admin"

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: A Pink Boutique Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    rlexyd--try in the zen cart admin--configuration--images--Image - Use Proportional Images on Products and Categories
    Hi Anne,

Thank you for your response.

I tried that and it forced the size of the images to 150x150 which is good, but the problem is all the images appearing where the large size images shrinked into 150px. They took forever to load obviously as they are large images loading.

Is there there now way to add it in the CSS that images display a block of 150 by 150px?

Thanks again for your advice.

Best Regards,
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichi View Post
    If you ever have any questions about where text is on your site use the Developers Tool Kt in your Admin section. Tools>Developers Tool Kit

Use the very bottom field and change "None" to "All Files Catalog/Admin"
    I know how to get to the tagline text, I just don't know where the font color for that is at.

And for the hover font color, I'm not really sure where that text is to begin with. I tried using that program without much luck, what exactly does it do?

Plugin Contributions

I tried that and it forced the size of the images to 150x150 which is good, but the problem is all the images appearing where the large size images shrinked into 150px. They took forever to load obviously as they are large images loading.

Is there there now way to add it in the CSS that images display a block of 150 by 150px?
    Adding this to the css will not improve the loading time of your site. See this tutorial about image preparation:

https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=224

and/or install Image Handler 2.

Plugin Contributions

I know how to get to the tagline text, I just don't know where the font color for that is at.

And for the hover font color, I'm not really sure where that text is to begin with. I tried using that program without much luck, what exactly does it do?
    To use the developers toolkit to locate items in the stylesheet you would need to input not the text you see on the template, but the selector name, etc. A better program to use for this is Firebug or some similar program.

The tagline color text is line 68 (of the original stylesheet if you have not altered the stylesheet.css that came with the template package):

#tagline {
    color: #ffdddc;
    font-size: 1.7em;
    font-weight: bold;
    text-align : left;
    vertical-align: middle;
    }

The hover color is:

a:hover, #navEZPagesTOC ul li a:hover, #navMain ul li a:hover, #navSupp ul li a:hover, #navCatTabs ul li a:hover {color: #db5d5d; text-decoration: underline;}

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the responses!

Two things left ha, theres always something else!

http://shopnarf.com/index.php?main_p...ath=1_8_35_260 that page displays an orange banner top and I would like to change it..

2nd question is I would like to leave the outter background white, but I would like to change the inner background to a light blue, I have scanned the CSS file with no luck, please help

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Re: A Pink Boutique Support Thread

ve added an image to the informtion side bar and now the label is no longer visible. I would like the label on top of the image.

I changed the language/english/ to

// ***** categories box text in sideboxes/information.php
    define('BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION', 'flap.png');
    //####################################################################################################___

now I now longer have a the text for the box heading. How do I have the image and the text at the same time? YIA Tom

Plugin Contributions

Also I have this in modules/sidebox/a-pink_boutique/

// _----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    // adds image to sidebox header
    $title = zen_image($template->get_template_dir(BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION, DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images'). '/' . BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION, HEADER_ALT_TEXT);
    // _----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    // $title = BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION;

now I now longer have a the text for the box heading. How do I have the image and the text at the same time? TIA Tom

Plugin Contributions

How do I have the image and the text at the same time?
    You can do this using CSS by specifing a background image for the sidebox headers and then just leave the sidebox header texts as is.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your help. One other question.

I have moved the sideboxes in the left column to the right away from the border of left column. But now the sideboxes crowd the center column so I would like to move the contents of the center column over to the right but I can not figure out how to do it.

Any ideas. TIA TOM

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast