Plugin Contributions

red flag Super Orders Error

I have recently tried installing both Edit Orders and Super Orders onto my website so I can make some necessary changes. Although I uploaded all the necessary files for Edit Orders and made the correct code changes I could never get it to show up in my Admin section...

Super Orders is all installed and I doubled checked all the files...It does show up in the admin section but when you go to click on Super Orders or any of the reports it comes with I get the following error:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I'm at my wits end have can not figure out what has gone wrong...can anyone please help me.

I am running version 1.3.8a and have the modules for entering Shipping tracking Numbers and Column images also installed. Any help would be much appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Super Orders Error

Tink "Ty Package Tracking" is not compatible with Super Orders 2.0 if you use it.

Plugin Contributions

Yea I was thinking the same thing but I installed a fresh copy of zencart onto a separate part of my site just to test it and only tried installing Super Orders and am still getting the same error message...My site can operate without Super Orders or Edit Orders I was just really wanting a way to edit orders and process returns when needed.

Plugin Contributions

(Re)Try a fresh install of 1.3.8a on a separate part. Check if it runs. Then install super orders 2.0 rev47 by checking the store at each steps. You can also download and use the Debug Error Utility if it not works.

Plugin Contributions

I'm having the exact same problem on my install which is at the following levels:
    Zen Cart 1.3.8a
    Patch: 1::
    Database Patch Level: 1.3.8

I tried a fresh install with no mods and had the same error. Running the debug utility does not show any error data. No errors being logged in the server logs either. Any ideas?