Plugin Contributions

Default Problem with Admin

Hi,

I'm new to Zen, but I just "successfully" installed Zen, however I get the following error message when logging in to the admin area:

Warning: require(includes/languages/english.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thebeaut/public_html/secure/shop/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 31

Warning: require(includes/languages/english.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thebeaut/public_html/secure/shop/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 31

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/thebeaut/public_html/secure/shop/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 31

Now, it appears english.php is missing, but it is not missing - its there and I have fiddled with permissions and uploaded a new version of english.php.
    Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem with Admin

Please check your file permission. Files should be 644 and folders 755. For Configure.php in /includes and /admin/includes set permissions to 444

Plugin Contributions

I have checked this - and they are set as they should be.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Have you check that you have set the correct path in your zencart in /admin/includes/configuration.php ?

Obviously the file cannot be found. Either its not there where it is expected to be or it cannot be accessed. The error message does not suggest many other possibilities.

Plugin Contributions

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/thebeaut/public_html/secure/shop/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 31