Plugin Contributions

Default Duel / Wholesale Attribute Pricing

I apologize if this is a re post! I looked all last night to my answer and no post that talk about the duel pricing address the problem i am having, and when i posted it under the duel pricing thread.. no one read it so im putting the question on a more general thread

On my website we have affiliate partners who resell our services in their personal stores... We print custom balloons and people will order from them, they will order it through us and we ship it out to the company. Right now we are redoing our website cause we have had great success in short time with what is there but right now for the few stores we work with, I create a custom product that is not visible in the shopping cart. With the direct link they can go to the product and order. I stumbled upon the wholesale/duel pricing mod and it sounded like a perfect fit for what we were looking to do. the problem is the product we need discounted is solely priced by attributes. It says that there is a way to do it and you need to separate the price with comas (29.00,15.00,0.00,9.99) But when i put that in the new box in the attribute controller, it does nothing. I can not for the life of me figure out how to activate the wholesale pricing for attributes... any assistance would be amazing at this point as the website is suppose to go live next week and this is the last thing I need to cross of my list!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Duel / Wholesale Attribute Pricing

There is a support thread for this
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?p=541417
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten