Plugin Contributions

cart error Google Checkout - can someone test please

Hi, i'm wondering if someone can help me. I'm trying to get google checkout working on my site, i'm using hostmonster shared ssl and all is working in sandbox mode however when i try live mode it takes me to the gc basket, after logging in i get "Oops! An error has occurred." Can someone please visit my website and add an item to the basket then checkout with google and let me know if it errors when they login. You don't have to purchase anything just check if it errors when you login to google checkout. Many thanks, Nicola

Website is www.allsortscorner.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout - can someone test please

Quote Originally Posted by nicola View Post
    Hi, i'm wondering if someone can help me. I'm trying to get google checkout working on my site, i'm using hostmonster shared ssl and all is working in sandbox mode however when i try live mode it takes me to the gc basket, after logging in i get "Oops! An error has occurred." Can someone please visit my website and add an item to the basket then checkout with google and let me know if it errors when they login. You don't have to purchase anything just check if it errors when you login to google checkout. Many thanks, Nicola

Website is www.allsortscorner.co.uk
    Added item to cart. Selected GoogleCheckout. Logged in to GCO. No errors. (Edited order to remove item from shopping cart.)

Are you trying to test with the same credit card account that you have for your GCO account? This won't work. You have to use a different card number...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout - can someone test please

Thanks for testing it :) I have 2 seperate gco accounts different names and cards and it's coming up with the oops error. Just tried it on another website and its doing the same, i guess there is an issue with my gco account. I wish i'd realised sooner, thanks again, Nicola.