Hello!
I have a movie theater client who recently switched their brick and mortar ticket system to use Heartland Payment systems as their credit card processor. They then wanted to switch their online sales to Heartland too so that they had one vendor for everything (they had been using a Miva Merchant shopping cart with PayPal Pro before). The theater's Heartland rep told me that they do not work with Miva and that I should install an open source cart, such as Zen cart. I did this and got the store to the theater's liking and now want to take the processing part live. Heartland then proceeded to tell me that they do not really support any third party cart and the only way to integrate is through a set of iFrames that can be put on web pages. I walked through their convoluted instructions, but I don't see how this technique will work at all with Zen cart's features, such as the user accounts or very nice checkout screens. I'd have to bypass all that. I am very frustrated with Heartland and I am desperately hoping that some other Zen cart user may have found a solution or module to work with Heartland. In a thread from earlier this year, someone talked about a possible module...can anyone help me please?
Thank you!!
-Catherine