Plugin Contributions

Default Thoroughly frustrated with Google Checkout - Whoops! Your session has expired!

I am thoroughly frustrated with the Google Checkout module. I thought I did everything right, but I can't know for sure because there just is hardly any active support out there for it.

When I act as a customer in sandbox mode and try to buy our downloadable product, the payment gets processed through GC, then a screen comes up that says I can click on a link to retrieve my product.... so I do that and it throws me back over the Zen Cart, to my session timed out page that says "Whoops! Your session has expired!"

Yikes. What could I be doing wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Thoroughly frustrated with Google Checkout - Whoops! Your session has expired!

Hi there - this seems to be a IE8 problem - see this thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...ession+expired

Seems to work fine on Firefox or IE7 - can you check?

Thanks

Cliff

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Thoroughly frustrated with Google Checkout - Whoops! Your session has expired!

Everyone who has tried to complete a transaction is having the same issue on my site, no matter what they are using.

Plugin Contributions

I'm having the same issue. I just installed the newest GC module with ZC 1.3.8 - all seems to work well except when I'm sent back to ZC I receive the session has timed out error.

I'm thinking about just using the native Paypal module..

I'm trying in GC Sandbox with no https - I followed all of the directions and can't seem to figure out what else to change.

Thanks in advance..

Plugin Contributions

So I was actually having two seperate issues with GC. I resolved the first.. which was a .htaccess issue that was causing problems with responsehandler.php.

However the same thing is occurring with the Whoops Your Session has expired..

I'm almost just thinking about sending the user to some other page.. to save time.. I know the GC module has an editable box for Continue shopping URL.
    Specify the page customers will be directed to if they choose to continue shopping after checkout. It is set to checkout_success by default.. Do you know if we can set this to another php page or a fully qualified URL??

Thanks