Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question Suddenly get "Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time" on free items?

Please help me LOL, i usually can fix any problems on my own but this one has me stumped. The store is a scrapbooking store so it is all digital downloads, i have all the settings correct but some customers get this message:

"Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time"

There is no shipping its all free downloads, i have gone through this forum and done everything i could find to do but not having any luck.

I have the latest version of zen 1.38a i only have PayPal as payment option and i don't have zones set. Was fine up until a couple of days ago then it just changed, i have made no changes or anything to store.

Any help is appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Keep Getting Error Message

Is this happening to customers that have something in common? Or just with certain products? What changed when this started?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Suddenly get "Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time" on free ite

Absolutely nothing has changed for this to happen this is why i cannot understand this, it is very strange. Actually more so since PayPal had its IPN issue.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Suddenly get "Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time" on free ite

Pay pal has identified types of businesses by "type" and products they deem unacceptable, mostly in financial, mortgage, consulting etc and lock out the account until the client calls and in many cases have to appeal to get the permission to use PayPal again. It happened to us 2 weeks ago, a real PIA we had our account for over 2 years without a single issue!! They are really cracking down so don't be surprised if you have to really dance with them. I hope you have better luck than we did!

Plugin Contributions

Yeah i know i wish i dont have those problems but it only seems to be one customer at this stage and no matter how many times she changes address locations or user name it just stops her, maybe one of my banned customers IP is the same?

Plugin Contributions

I have the same problem. I have 3 test accts and each time I use any of them for free download I get that error before I get to the payment page?
    HELP!!!!!!

Plugin Contributions

Check that you have the Download Products setup correctly ...

Downloads never go to the checkout_shipping and it sounds like you are saying your Download Products do go to the checkout_shipping page ...

Downloads should be setup as:
    Product is Virtual: No, Shipping Address Required
    Always Free Shipping: No, Normal Shipping Rules
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

this is exactly what I have set:
    Product is Virtual: Yes, Skip Shipping Address Warning: This product is marked - Free Shipping and Skips Shipping Address
    No shipping will be requested when all products in the order are Virtual Products

Always Free Shipping: No, Normal Shipping Rules

one would think if you would select - Yes, Always Free Shipping instead of No, Normal Shipping Rules that it would bypass shipping!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Lackew View Post
    this is exactly what I have set:
    Product is Virtual: Yes, Skip Shipping Address Warning: This product is marked - Free Shipping and Skips Shipping Address
    No shipping will be requested when all products in the order are Virtual Products
    This is incorrect ...

Downloads do not get marked as Virtual Products as they are already flagged as Virtual Products by the filename being part of the Attribute ...

This will throw errors on shipping by marking the Product twice for no shipping, if there are any regular Products ...

If you are purely a Download only shop, this should not affect the shipping and you should still not see the checkout_shipping page ...

Are you using any add ons?

Do you have SEO/rewrites? If you turn them off does it change anything?

If you switch to the Classic Template, does it change anything?

Did you accidentally add weight to your Products? Attributes?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I just changed the settings but still getting the message.
    Can someone check out how it does for them please at here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast