Plugin Contributions

red flag Can we show retail and sale price in the cart itself?

When we use the Salemaker, let's say 10% discount ... we see the discount/sale when you are looking at the products. You see the retail price and then below it the % discount and the sale price. That's perfect.

However, when you add said product to your shopping cart, you see the correct sale price, but it's showing as if it is retail price. Many customers have called the client asking if they were truly getting the sale price since there is no distinction in the cart.

So, is there a way to add another column so that you see the original retail price and the sale price when looking at the items in your shopping cart? (I think invoices do this, correct?)

I have no idea what search term(s) to use to try and find an addon for this, if one exists.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can we show retail and sale price in the cart itself?

I went back into the addons section and under Pricing section there is this: Shopping Cart Original Price

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=905

It is extremely simple to implement (over-write one template file) and includes a screenshot of what the end results looks like.

Works perfectly.

Don't ya hate it when you look and look and look for something and don't find it ... you come asking for help ... and then the next move you make finds your solution?

Plugin Contributions

I just demo'd the "Shopping Cart Original Price" mod and while it works fine for products without attributes that alter prices ...or those not priced by attributes, I find that it simply displays the regular "display price" in the cart as the comparison.

Thus if a product is Priced by Attributes and someone chooses a higher priced option, the "normal price" used is the lowest priced attribute - instead of the normal price for the attribute selected!

Plugin Contributions

Ahhh! Our carts are not priced by attributes, so I did not know that tidbit.

Sorry you had problems on your end.