Plugin Contributions

Default Can't Access My Admin Page

Warning: main(pathname/includes/filenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in pathname/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 100

Warning: main(pathname/includes/filenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in pathname/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 100

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'pathname/includes/filenames.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in pathname/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 100

Note: I removed the actual pathnames specific to my store for security, but I think you can still get the idea. We didn't make any changes, and it stopped working.

It is an older version, but I cant tell you the version number because I cant get into the admin section. And I cant upgrade because I cant get into the admin section and it appears the new versions are too difficult to customize for what I need.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't Access My Admin Page

Two things to focus on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittah View Post
    Warning: main(pathname/includes/filenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    Make sure file is there and permissions are 644.

We didn't make any changes, and it stopped working.
    If you didn't make any changes it's possible your Hoster did, and didn't notify you. For example, upgrading the Server to use a newer version of PHP will break older versions of Zen Cart; along with other scripts as well. Contact your Hoster about this problem and see if they can shed any light on it.

Plugin Contributions

You are right about the host change. They changed from PHP4 to PHP5.

But the new version is too complex to customize the way I had customized my previous version. I wish I could keep my old version working, but it is looking like it may be the end of my store's days.

Plugin Contributions

What version of MySQL were you using and what are you using now?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

If this is just php4 to php5 ... edit the files:
    /includes/functions/sessions.php

and change the code to read:
    Code:
        function _sess_write($key, $val) {
          global $db;
          if (!is_object($db)) {
            //PHP 5.2.0 bug workaround ... 
            $db = new queryFactory();
            $db->connect(DB_SERVER, DB_SERVER_USERNAME, DB_SERVER_PASSWORD, DB_DATABASE, USE_PCONNECT, false);
          }

global $SESS_LIFE;
    and then edit the file:
    /admin/includes/functions/sessions.php

and change the code to read:
    Code:
        function _sess_write($key, $val) {
          global $SESS_LIFE, $db;
          if (!is_object($db)) {
            //PHP 5.2.0 bug workaround ...
            $db = new queryFactory();
            $db->connect(DB_SERVER, DB_SERVER_USERNAME, DB_SERVER_PASSWORD, DB_DATABASE, USE_PCONNECT, false);
          }

$expiry = time() + $SESS_LIFE;
    and see if the magic happens ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

You are right about the host change. They changed from PHP4 to PHP5.

But the new version is too complex to customize the way I had customized my previous version. I wish I could keep my old version working, but it is looking like it may be the end of my store's days.
    Not sure why you would say that. Many have upgraded to v1.3.8a and either made the necessary changes themselves or there is the Commercial Section of the Forum where you post Jobs and deal with people who are familiar with Zen Cart and the coding required.

Either way, upgrading is a part of using any script as newer versions will have bug / security fixes and other improvements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Website Rob View Post
    Not sure why you would say that. Many have upgraded to v1.3.8a and either made the necessary changes themselves or there is the Commercial Section of the Forum where you post Jobs and deal with people who are familiar with Zen Cart and the coding required.

Either way, upgrading is a part of using any script as newer versions will have bug / security fixes and other improvements.
    Well Ive got another thread in another section about it, but I am trying to over write the create account fields. I don't want the user's address, city and state. Previously I edited them to be something relevant to my store, but I am having trouble finding the file to do so. With the searches I've tried haven't been able to find where I can change what type of entry it is expecting to find.

Also, I will need to hack the credit card information. We don't accept credit transactions (its a fictional store) and I don't want anyone to be able to submit this type of information. I'm really not good enough with this stuff to feel like I am comfortable doing this again since I had some help last time.

I am normally all for upgrades, I get that upgrades usually bring all sorts of benefits but I am just apprehensive.

Plugin Contributions

I have the same problem today, with the following message:

Warning: main(includes/functions/extra_functions/product_music_functions.php.infected) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in XXX/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php on line 46

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/functions/extra_functions/product_music_functions.php.infected' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in XXX/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php on line 46

(edited for security reasons)

Two things to focus on.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kittah
    Warning: main(pathname/includes/filenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Make sure file is there and permissions are 644.
    There is no such file (product_music_functions.php.infected) - this is file which has been "cleaned up" by my host (1&1) (and which I should have deleted...). There is no line 46 in my init_general_funcs.php file.

I had failed to install the security patch in June, and was subsequently hacked. I have since renamed the admin directory and installed the patch.
    Perhaps this is due to the initial attack.

Is there a possibility to clean up the mess and access admin?
    I don't know where to start.