Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Modern Zen [RI07] Template

Demo:
    http://phuong.ridevelopement.com/ri-0007/

Please note that we are still working on some last parts on it, let me know what you think about this particular FREE template. If there is enough interest perhaps I will try to speed up the release.

Another flavor of this template for XMas will be ready soon as well.
    Last edited by yellow1912; 3 Nov 2009 at 01:20 PM.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Modern Zen [RI07] Template

Very nice! I have been looking for a new design/layout. This one looks like what I am looking to implement. You do great work with your modules too (free AND paid). Looking into those too. :-)

Been a while since I updated my site. Need a drastic change.

Plugin Contributions

When I see quality work like this I get extremely envious. I will vigorously promote this template to clients as well as the modules that make it look even smarter!

Great work - much appreciated by the ZC community.

20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

One of the problems with Zencart 1.3 is that the default template is rather not very nice looking, and most free templates look rather old (by my definition). So I want to contribute a fresh looking, something nice and modern that can be used for many purposes (that is the reason I decided that the main colors of this templates should be rather...generic)

Anyhow, it should be ready soon, I'm still working a bit to make sure it is cross browser compatible.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Very nice looking indeed. And if you wanna offer this for free it would be great. And I agree that the standard Zencart template is not up to date and needs a serious facelifting. Why not use such a nice template a the new standrd template?

Plugin Contributions

yes very nice and prefessional looking template design .I can.t wait until your done.

Plugin Contributions

That looks fantastic.

The biggest issue I have at the moment is customers commenting that our site looks old / does not look great. We are using gloss_blue template which IMO is one of the better of the free templates offered here.

We've been considering purchasing a template but there are so many posts here from people who have purchased templates that were not functional. If I knew a good modern template was available from a seasoned community member I'd be very happy to use it.

Plugin Contributions

The template is ready

We will release it to a few limited number of people first to ensure we can provide adequate support and bug fix if any.

Please pm me and I will send you the package.

The package will be available in Zencart download section after more testing.

Plugin Contributions

I get this when running the sql query provided:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration' at line 4
    /** install single listing **/
    delete from configuration where configuration_key in('PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE','PRODUCT_LISTING_COLUMNS_PER_ROW');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Product Listing - Layout Style', 'PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE', 'rows', 'Select the layout style:<br />Each product can be listed in its own row (rows option) or products can be listed in multiple columns per row (columns option)', '8', '40', NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array("rows", "columns"),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Product Listing - Columns Per Row', 'PRODUCT_LISTING_COLUMNS_PER_ROW', '3', 'Select the number of[...]

copied and pasted. running wampserver with ver 5.1.33 for mysql

Plugin Contributions

More than likely a version conflict. Perhaps you can run the code one by one line and see which one is causing it (1064 indicates error related to version conflict)

Quote Originally Posted by bhejr View Post
    I get this when running the sql query provided:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration' at line 4
    /** install single listing **/
    delete from configuration where configuration_key in('PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE','PRODUCT_LISTING_COLUMNS_PER_ROW');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Product Listing - Layout Style', 'PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE', 'rows', 'Select the layout style:<br />Each product can be listed in its own row (rows option) or products can be listed in multiple columns per row (columns option)', '8', '40', NULL, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array("rows", "columns"),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Product Listing - Columns Per Row', 'PRODUCT_LISTING_COLUMNS_PER_ROW', '3', 'Select the number of[...]

copied and pasted. running wampserver with ver 5.1.33 for mysql

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast