Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Modern Zen [RI07] Template

For: sideBoxContentBottom i want to remove it on the banner sidebox bottom but when i edit any files to remove it it removes it from teh category sidebox... Whats the fiX?

Plugin Contributions

hi all,

yes, support on this template seem a bit rubbish, unless you know how all the codes work!

maybe just a suggestion, there is a picture under the images which shows the home page. how about the designers giving some instructions on how to add all the things, especially at the bottom, to remove the Lorem ipsum. Or even better, how about including this is the standard template, and let users remove what they don't want?

I seem to have found a solution to this rotating banner issue. In the .../images folder, find the frame_index.png pic, add your own pics in there with some text, and FTP it back to the site. This way you will have a static pic and no rotating banner, you keep the outer border which is nice. hope this helps!

Plugin Contributions

In using this template I can't seem to get the subscribe sidebox to show up. Is there something special you need to do? I have it set in the layout boxes, but it just doesn't show. The other boxes show just fine.

Hi all,

seems like a long shot with how support on this thread seems, but I'm having a problem after configuring my (shared) SSL.

It seems like the CSS Minify addon that the template uses is breaking any pages that try to use the SSL - when I have it enabled in the admin, none of the background images load - but the product images load fine. But when I DISABLE it in the admin, the whole page breaks and shows everything pushed to the left and no formatting at all.

Is there a way to disable this addon without breaking the template? I don't really know how closely integrated it is.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
    ps. my site is linked in my signature. click on login or register to see what i mean.
    Tiffany Rose
    Frozen Rose Design

Plugin Contributions

I spent alot of time working on this template.. I think I almost have it where I want it.. I have a couple of small issues.. The best sellers page has a small break in it.. This only developed when I changed the bg.png to a plain white as I did not like the stripes.. But I am willing to help out any others that may have any small questions about this template. Most of what I figured out was trial and error. As I just found this thread right now.. I'll do whatever i can to help give back.

www.wholesalevacuums.com to see the template in action.. I still need some work on my main logo , the best sellers , and the background..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by roberttimmons View Post
    I spent alot of time working on this template.. I think I almost have it where I want it.. I have a couple of small issues.. The best sellers page has a small break in it.. This only developed when I changed the bg.png to a plain white as I did not like the stripes.. But I am willing to help out any others that may have any small questions about this template. Most of what I figured out was trial and error. As I just found this thread right now.. I'll do whatever i can to help give back.

www.wholesalevacuums.com to see the template in action.. I still need some work on my main logo , the best sellers , and the background..
    Perhaps, it is the stylesheet.css line #468 "margin-bottom"

.leftBoxContainer {
    margin-bottom:16px;
    padding:0;
    }

Regards
    Ken

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by smile View Post
    Perhaps, it is the stylesheet.css line #468 "margin-bottom"

.leftBoxContainer {
    margin-bottom:16px;
    padding:0;
    }

Regards
    Ken

Thanks for the tip. I messed around with the padding and buffer on a few things and was unable to fix it. So I went ahead and just added this to the tpl_best_seller.php like stated from the OP and I was able to fill the break.

$content .= '</div><br>' . "\n";

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone here been able to upgrade from 1.3.8 to 1.3.9 using this template. Having a nightmare here and seriously considering abandoning the template at this point.

Plugin Contributions

I just recently installed the modern template on zen cart 1.39f and it runs without the problems. The only thing that I was not able to get is the SEO for zen 1.39. I did not attempt to upgrade from 1.38. I juts freshly installed 1.39f and then installed the modern zen. Hopefully this helps.

djace
    Sucess is the Sum of Small Efforts

Plugin Contributions

To All,

Does anyone know how to get those gray square outlines to show up around the product images as seen on the demo site:
    http://phuong.ridevelopement.com/ri-...ex&cPath=74_76

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    djace
    Sucess is the Sum of Small Efforts

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast