Plugin Contributions

Default I Can't Edit My Paypal Module??

So recently I upgraded my zen cart and moved it to a different folder (se thread here: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139686)

Ever since then I haven't been able to edit any options in my Paypal module. After clicking "edit" I make my changes and click "update" and get bounced back to the main index page of my admin.

I did some FAQ searching and found a file that I could upload to the folder containing the "index.php" file to check is there was inconsistency in my files, I ran it and told me everything was ok, and then deleted it as instructed.

Searching the board I found this (http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92101) but it didn't seem to be the same problem I'm having. With me the module is showing up, but I can't save it.

I even tried uninstalling and then reinstalling which I think I read about when I upgraded to the newest version of ZC. That didn't do anything but erase the settings I had and put the payment address to the default email in ZC.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I Can't Edit My Paypal Module??

If you can't save changes to any settings while in the Admin area, you are experiencing symptoms which indicate that you attempted to apply the June 2009 admin security patch but didn't follow all the instructions, including the part that tells you to update the admin html_output.php file. Go back and redo the patch exactly as instructed.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Dr. Byte, would it be too much trouble to ask for a direct link to that patch so I can try to apply it correctly?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

This link appears at the top of every forum category, right below the "New thread" button which you clicked to create this discussion: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/announ....php?f=18&a=14
    This is the June 2009 specific announcement: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130161

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.