Plugin Contributions

Default Deleted one product and all categories disappeared. DB ProductTable:0Records:Size3.2M

I have a number of Godaddy Shared Linux Servers, on the last server account I setup on the first site I installed I was removing the example categories from a template and deleted a category and I got an error:
    0 DB_ERROR_NOT_CONNECTED
    in:
    [select * from project_version WHERE project_version_key = 'Zen-Cart Database' ]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

^THEN ALL THE CATEGORIES WHERE DELETED

I saw this again when I tried to change the left side box column width and I got the above error and the width disappeared (e.g. 190px) and I entered it again and it was fine.
    I contacted godaddy and reported the error and they asked for a screenshot , and as I could not reproduce the problem, I thought the problem may go away as I had only setup the account one day before.

Now two months later on another site I setup for someone, the administrator deleted one product and hundreds of the products she added over the last month got deleted

The phpMyAdmin Say there is 3.2 MiB in the products_description table but says there is 0 Records
    Please see attached. (Its not suppose to say 0 Records: Size 3.2 MiB)
    |
    The ZC Admin Version page says: Database Data Size: 4,507 kB
    The phpMyAdmin Say: Total Size 5.2 MiB
    When I tried to download the database in phpMyAdmin it downloaded as 1,750 kB

The owner of the site really did spend the last month adding products and I only have an old backup, I really hope I fix this and get to the cause of it. I will give zen cart a donation if I do.
    Attached Images Attached Images