Hello,

I've been reading through these forums for a while now and I cannot seem to find anything on the matter. If there is, I apologize for cluttering the message board and I will be sure to ask a moderator to remove this post.

Recently, I have been hired to clean another webmaster's work by revamping a companies site. The previous master used zen-cart as well but hasn't done any of the security measures listed in posts here.

Looking through his work I've noticed that he didn't actually add any custom folders linked to template.

Example: Instead of changing /includes/templates/CUSTOM/css
he changed /includes/templates/default/css etc.

Basically, it's a huge mess. What I was wondering, since I'm still somewhat of a novice to Zen-Cart; is there a way to create a whole new template and copy it over to a live host without anything happening to the database?

To look at the current site, take a look at http://ww.hollywoodnovelties.com *ADULT CONTENT*

Any tips or advice or even tutorials would be greatly appreciated. If I find something while waiting for a response, I will post it here to help others who possibly have the same question.

Thank you,
Armando.