Plugin Contributions

Default Admin page will not load

I get the following error when loading admin page.

Warning: require(includes/languages/english.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www.itptek.com/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 31

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /srv/www.itptek.com/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 31

I looked in directory and file english.php was in directory. Not sure where to go

Using zencart 3.8

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin page will not load

Quote Originally Posted by ericw View Post
    I get the following error when loading admin page.

Warning: require(includes/languages/english.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www.itptek.com/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 31

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /srv/www.itptek.com/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 31

I looked in directory and file english.php was in directory. Not sure where to go

Using zencart 3.8
    Is this a new installation, or is it something that *was* working but has suddenly stopped working?

Also, which directory did you look in?
    Was it /includes/languages? or was it /admin/includes/languages?

Both these directorys should have an 'english.php' file (albeit, with different contents). Both files need to exist.

Other than this, are there any other problems or oddities that you have noticed? It is possible that you have been hacked. You really *must* install the v1.3.8a security patch and change the name of your admin directory. No zencart store is safe these days unless this is done. Some unfortunate people have had their servers compromised within hours of going 'live' due to not heeding the security warnings.

Hope this is of some small help.

Cheers
    Rod