Plugin Contributions

Default Keep getting "Do you want to view only the web content that was delivered securely"

Hello, I keep getting "do you want to view only the web content that was delivered securely" since I had my ssl license installed. I get the message in all of my secured pages, using IE. I know it's trying to download an image that has a non secured url. I'm using the premium6 template and it's trying to download the "top.gif" image that is on the bottom right of the footer in the template. I can't figure out where the entry is so that I can change the url to "https" or get rid of that icon completely. I've tried looking in includes_languages_english. I have no idea where my template was installed. I also want to modify the title and tagline but the meta_tags file won't give me the option to save. It seems as though I can't modify that file at all. I have read,write, execute access to the file. I'm using version 1.3.8a. Any help on how I can resolve these two issues is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Keep getting "Do you want to view only the web content that was delivered securel

A link to your site, please.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Keep getting "Do you want to view only the web content that was delivered securel

Sure, it's http://electronicsvaluestore.com/ I hvae SSL enabled in My Account and during the checkout process. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Try using Admin - Tools - Developers Tool Kit to search for top.gif. That should show you what file that's being called from.

Plugin Contributions

For what it's worth I am having incredibly slow loading times on your site - up to 30 seconds per page if it does load at all.

Off the top of my head try includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/common/header.php for the file.