Plugin Contributions

Default what do I need to do to make QPS work with Zencart?

I really need your help here... I have installed and customized Zencart 1.3.8, largely by reading thru the forums and getting all the info I needed. However, the question of how to activate the payment situation for the cart is leaving me in the dark.

The owner of the cart uses 'Qualified Processing Services' or QPS for short. Of all the payment modules, Zencart offers, QPS is not one of them. I have no idea of what to do to get this working with QPS. They sent me a lengthy 'programmers manual' that I have no idea how to interpret. It looks like, though, they are part of 'authorize.net' maybe?

Please, what do I need to do to make QPS work with Zencart? The cart is live right now and payments are going thru but nothing is arriving of course.

Thank you so much
    Yolanda

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: what do I need to do to make QPS work with Zencart?

Okay... after being on the phone with QPS and authorize.net, we got it working. Basically, I installed the authorize.net module, which ties in with QPS (didn't realize that), added the pertinent information when installing i.e. API key, login info etc. and now it is processing properly.

However, the email notificatons we receive now when a customer's purchase goes thru via credit card (authorize.net) looks really weird. Lots of symbols and long rows of information. How do I edit this info so we only receive customer name, shipping address, items they purchased, prices and credit card info....

I'll check the forums and see if I can find how to edit this or call authorize.net again. If anyone knows how to customize the order email notifications, please let me know.

Yolanda

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Sounds like you've got your Authorize.net module set to email debug logging details. Turn that off and those confusing emails will go away.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you Dr. Byte... I had indeed set Debug Mode to 'Log and Email'. I have set this to 'off' now. Looks much better.

Great advise. Thank you.

Best
    Yolanda