Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default PayPal change country in shipping address

Hello, I have problems with setting up your payment with PayPal, first try setting the payment for the option "PayPal IPN - standard, once finalized control passed to paypal, the client makes a payment but the order was not recorded in the store??? after thinking about it without success, try the option "PayPal Express Checkout", here it make the payment, the order is recorded in the store, but in the delivery address changes the country to the United States when Spain should be
    Has anyone encountered this problem? Perhaps I am configuring something wrong?

Thanks in advance, we are still to solve this problem before opening the store.

David

The web shop is http://www.fotodekor.es

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal change country in shipping address

Quote Originally Posted by darcega View Post
    Hello, I have problems with setting up your payment with PayPal, first try setting the payment for the option "PayPal IPN - standard, once finalized control passed to paypal, the client makes a payment but the order was not recorded in the store???
    That's a result of failed communication between PayPal and your store. There are troubleshooting directions here:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.php/PayPal

after thinking about it without success, try the option "PayPal Express Checkout", here it make the payment, the order is recorded in the store, but in the delivery address changes the country to the United States when Spain should be
    I'm unable to recreate that problem.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your rapid answer and sorry for my bad english.

I'm trying again to set the payment with the option "standard", following the explanations of your link.
    When finished making the payment and is returned to the store comes a blank page and the order is not recorded.
    I have checked all the fields and I think the module is properly configured.

I have also used the tool ipn_check and seems to give a correct result.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

When finished making the payment and is returned to the store comes a blank page ...
    You need to find out what's causing the blank page, using both of these methods:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61199

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I have exactly the same problem with Paypal IPN who not record to order and Express Checkout change the country of the shipping address.

You find a solution ?

I don't understand this problem, all was ok with Paypal IPN and one day the problem was there, don't have do any modification on Zencart, why ?
    I don't have find the solution, then i have install the Express Checkout modul, all was ok 6 month, and one day the problem with the shipping address country was there and again i don't have do any modification on Zencart, why again ?

And since 2 days i have a errors 10417 with express checkout when a buyer from a other country try to order, again i don't have do any modification on Zencart

I really don't undersant, really not.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What version of Zen Cart?

Plugin Contributions

I have the 1.3.02
    I know that not the last version, but the last time i try to update, lot of modul was not working, and i have receive big problem.

Keep me informed.

Thanks a lot.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Sorry, but MANY things have been fixed and/or improved since v1.3.0.2. You need to upgrade.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Sorry, but MANY things have been fixed and/or improved since v1.3.0.2. You need to upgrade.
    I have do the update to the version 1.3.9d (the last), was a lot of work.

But i have the same problem again (Paypal change the country name to United State for all international order pay by Paypal), you have any idea ?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I just try the modification this modification i found of the forum :

Here's the workaround:
    /includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php
    line 2316 (v1.3.8a)
    Change 'title' to 'iso_code_2', as shown: Code:
    $sql = $db->bindVars($sql, ':countryId', $address_question_arr['country']['title'], 'string');
    becomes Code:
    $sql = $db->bindVars($sql, ':countryId', $address_question_arr['country']['iso_code_2'], 'string');

THIS FIX IS INCLUDED IN v1.3.9a and newer.

Now i will wait to have a international order to see if that work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast