Plugin Contributions

Default Image Handler2 - done something wrong

Hi
    today I loaded and installed image handler successfully but was having issues relating to zooming /hovering so followed a posr made on 23rd November (ref4536) problem is
    I have totally lost my website, nothing comes up apart from this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/design21/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 680

what am I looking for to fix this and get my site back up again.

www.design21works.com

kind regards

Bridget

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler2 - done something wrong

Well if you can read and understand the error message, it should be easy to fix the problem. It seems that you have changed the file /home/design21/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php or the upload didnt work properly. The easiest is to upload the files again with your ftp client. Or try another one if the problem remains.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tino.schlegel View Post
    Well if you can read and understand the error message, it should be easy to fix the problem. It seems that you have changed the file /home/design21/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php or the upload didnt work properly. The easiest is to upload the files again with your ftp client. Or try another one if the problem remains.
    Hi there

Just firstly wanna say, that I think your comment to begin with seems a bit harsh! anyway, I myself have been experiencing similar problems but with a 403 forbidden error showing when I click on my homepage. This has happened once installing the image handler and activating it in the admin panel. and yes, I can def read n follow instructions ; however, this has happened. I managed it perfectly well enough on my first site and currently setting up my 2nd site so ive done the same thing but now this. I will work this out however, if anyone out there happens to have an answer, I would certainly most appreciate as I of course wish to move forward from this.

Sincere Thanks
    Claire

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by iluvedancin View Post
    Hi there

Just firstly wanna say, that I think your comment to begin with seems a bit harsh! anyway, I myself have been experiencing similar problems but with a 403 forbidden error showing when I click on my homepage. This has happened once installing the image handler and activating it in the admin panel. and yes, I can def read n follow instructions ; however, this has happened. I managed it perfectly well enough on my first site and currently setting up my 2nd site so ive done the same thing but now this. I will work this out however, if anyone out there happens to have an answer, I would certainly most appreciate as I of course wish to move forward from this.

Sincere Thanks
    Claire
    Official support thread is here

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    Official support thread is here
    Thank you Frank :)