Plugin Contributions

Default Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time.

Please help. I was getting estimates of both UPS and USPS shipping fine (plus free shipping for orders over $50.00). Now a day or two later I'm getting the error "sorry - not shipping to your region"

Using version 1.3.8a. Zones definition is Continental US. Shipping modules installed are UPS, USPS, and Free Options - BUT NONE OF THESE HAVE ZONE RESTRICTIONS set.

Please help!

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time.

Using version 1.3.8a. Zones definition is Continental US. Shipping modules installed are UPS, USPS, and Free Options - BUT NONE OF THESE HAVE ZONE RESTRICTIONS set.
    You have me confused by this statement ...

You have UPS and USPS and Free Options but none have Zone Restrictions set ... but you say Zones definition is Continental US ...

Are you or aren't you using a Zone Definition?

What is the Ship From and Ship to addresses?

What is the Weight?

What are your settings in the Configuration ... Shipping/Packaging ...

Are any of your Products marked as Always Free Shipping? Virtual Product?

If you turn on Item or Flat Rate shipping as a test, do they work?

Are you using Sort Orders? If so, make sure you are using unique Sort Order values on ALL of the shipping modules installed ...

If you have shipping modules installed but have set them to not enabled ... click on them and then click the REMOVE button so that they are not installed ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Hi! Thanks for the reply! I have USPS and UPS set up with FreeOptions. But in their configuration under Shipping Zone I have NONE enabled/ listed. Under the Locations/ Taxes menu and the sub-menu Zones Definitions I deleted the US Continental and only have a Tax Zone set up for Nevada.

I was testing the ship from and ship to address as the same address - Nevada to Nevada. I was also trying to test Nevada to across the other side of Nevada. Then I attempted Nevada to California. It appears I'm suddenly not shipping anywhere.... don't know why. The only changes I have recently made were adding UPS and USPS with free ship options and removed Flat Rate shipping.

The estimated shipping quotes were coming through fine for about a day.

Some of my items are listed as always free shipping, but when I switched to free options I thought I disabled the feature of free shipping. I removed the items in the tested shopping cart to an item that has never had free shipping options and it still won't process.

Yesterday I tried Flat Rate as a test and removed all of the other modules. Didn't do anything... still hung.

I've never used sort order and don't have any other shipping modules installed.

I can't seem to figure out what happened.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I've disabled and re-enabled the shipping methods, checked my zones, copied a fresh copy of the Modules/Shipping files to the directory, and attempted to just have flat shipping. Nothing seemed to fix the problem.

In the meantime, in order to facilitate potential transactions during the Holiday, I was able to get FREESHIPPER to work under a flat shipping rate with the exception of $50+ orders (free shipping). It states Free Shipping, but has the flat rate next to it.

Not the ideal method as some customers will pay more for shipping than they should and some will pay far less.

But at least it's a temp fix. Continued suggestions/ support would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Jason

Plugin Contributions

I think I had a similar problem testing a site last weekend. What I found was the the products had "always free shipping" selected in their profile. This then meant shipping methods didn't select correctly, e.g. flat rate even set to £0.00 cost :-))

Once I set the product profiles back to "No. Normal shipping rules", everything came back to life.

Plugin Contributions

Could you turn on the shipping module called:
    FREE SHIPPING! freeshipper

and see if you now see the Free Shipping when you only have Products in the cart marked as Always Free Shipping?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I am having the same problem and getting the same message, "
    Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time."

I have tried turning on different shipping modules but none of them correct the error. I have checked and the products are not set to free shipping.

Any advice or answers much appreciated

betty

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bettysue View Post
    I am having the same problem and getting the same message, "
    Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time."

I have tried turning on different shipping modules but none of them correct the error. I have checked and the products are not set to free shipping.

Any advice or answers much appreciated

betty
    When using the zipship module we discovered that people who entered a 9 or 10 diget zip are not properly returning the shipping rates. I truncated the zip codes to five digets and if the zip code is in the table it works, if it is not the 00000 should work and give you that rate, but it doesn't does the 00000 have to be in the first box, or can it be in any of the boxes?

Thanks in advance.