Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Modules.php error with slovak language pack

Using Zen cart v 1.38a. Only mod installed is the Slovak language pack.

Please forgive me if my description is not as good - I am still getting the hang of Zen cart so may have missed something important.

I was viewing the payment module under the modules menu in the Admin panel in English then selected the Slovak language to go to the slovak pages. Whereas I have a full set of standard payment modules on the english pages, there were none on the slovak side. When I selected install I received the following error:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in admin/modules.php on line 278

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in admin/modules.php on line 279

What do I need to do to fix this? (I have no programming experience but will brave going into php files to make the necessary changes if given loads of guidance).

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Modules.php error

Using Zen cart v 1.38a. Only mod installed is the Slovak language pack.

Please forgive me if my description is not as good - I am still getting the hang of Zen cart so may have missed something important.

I was viewing the payment module under the modules menu in the Admin panel in English then selected the Slovak language to go to the slovak pages. Whereas I have a full set of standard payment modules on the english pages, there were none on the slovak side. When I selected install I received the following error:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in admin/modules.php on line 278

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in admin/modules.php on line 279

Below are lines 278 and 279

Line 278 - reset($mInfo->keys);

Line 279 - while (list($key, $value) = each($mInfo->keys)) {

What do I need to do to fix this? (I have no programming experience but will brave going into php files to make the necessary changes if given loads of guidance).

Thanks