Plugin Contributions

Default Looking For Multiple Language Pack

Hi all i m Looking For Multiple Language Pack for my website customers please let me know if there is any module for customers to switch to different language if not then please help me out with this 5 language Italian, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese of course English Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Looking For Multiple Language Pack

Quote Originally Posted by shahram View Post
    Hi all i m Looking For Multiple Language Pack for my website customers please let me know if there is any module for customers to switch to different language if not then please help me out with this 5 language Italian, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese of course English Thanks
    Go here http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...ex&cPath=40_46 to get all kind of language packs. Make sure all the php files are converted to utf-8 before upload to server. Follow the instruction to add language pack.

In your admin interface, go to Tools -> layout boxes controller find the "sideboxes/languages.php". Setup its status in order to show it on customers' interface.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Looking For Multiple Language Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Jackz View Post
    Go here http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...ex&cPath=40_46 to get all kind of language packs. Make sure all the php files are converted to utf-8 before upload to server. Follow the instruction to add language pack.

In your admin interface, go to Tools -> layout boxes controller find the "sideboxes/languages.php". Setup its status in order to show it on customers' interface.
    Hey thanks for your help and happy holidays