Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: INTERAC via Beanstream Support Thread

When you set up your account did you give Beanstream the correct 3 URLs as described in the README file?
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Yes...the problem was with the URLs...and i since have it resolved now...thank you!

I now have a new issue that i believe i already seen the solution in one of your previous posts. This is the error with the canada post module:

•Shipping method must be less than 64 characters
    - Your INTERAC® card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

Plugin Contributions

I have read the previous post of this and found that the fix that you spoke of did not work and you instructed the user to update with the new version of the add on to 1.1a. I did not apply the SQL fix that was suggested becasue i am currently working with the latest version suggested. The message that i am getting is :

•Shipping method must be less than 64 characters
    - Your INTERAC® card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct the information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

Please advise

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Please follow the steps outlined in this thread:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165365

I like this module, it works great and has already provided a method of payment for a customer of mine. Great work!

I have one request and one note, the note first

On the checkout page, Beanstream wants the INTERAC to actually show INTERAC Online or Interac Online.

The request again is from Beanstream, On the successful page, it should note that transaction is successful as well has have a print function listed.

Sorry there is one more, The error page should note that the transaction was unsuccessful and then redirect to the checkout page (which it does direct to checkout page)

The print button is what I'm looking for, do you know of any one that can provide the code and the PHP file to update.

Thanks
    Pcsdesign
    http://pcsdesign.ca/Products

Plugin Contributions

Please post URLs where these requirements are expressed by Beanstream.

Plugin Contributions

Having a problem getting our account approved by Interac. Unless I am misunderstanding (which is entirely possible.. lol) the nonfunded page must return with an error saying that the transaction was unsuccessful. Currently, when you cancel the transaction in Interac, you just get redirected back to the shopping cart, with no error message defined.

I really need to get this approved asap, so any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

This is the document I received from Beanstream about Interac.. I put the section I'm referring to in bold:

Merchant Checklist For INTERAC Online Certification Testing

Use this checklist to ensure you meet INTERAC online testing requirements.
    If you have any questions about this application, please call (888) 472.0811.

Merchant checklist for web display requirements.

The Merchant must adhere to the requirements listed below.

1. “Checkout” Page
    Display the INTERAC Online design (logo), or wordmark (the text “INTERAC Online”), or both
    (The checkout page must show the Visa and MasterCard logos if supported. A screenshot is required)

2. Design and Wordmark Requirements (any page)
    2.1 Other Payment Option Logos
    Display the INTERAC Online design (logo) if the Merchant displays the trademarks or logos of other payment options
    The design must be equal in size and no less prominent than other payment option Trade-marks
    (A screenshot is required. - may be the same as the screenshot provided for #1 above)
    2.2 INTERAC wordmark
    The INTERAC wordmark must be either in capital letters or italics, e.g., “the INTERAC Online service”
    Show the following footnote on the same page as the wordmark:
    “® Trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under licence” (English), or "MD Marque de commerce d'Interac Inc. Utilisée sous licence" (French)
    (A screenshot is required. - may be the same as the screenshot provided for #1 above)
    2.3 Version of Design
    Using the two-colour design on the Web.
    Horizontal version: height no smaller than 25 pixels (width-to-height ratio = 2:37:1)
    Vertical version: width no smaller than 30 pixels (width-to-height ratio = 1:1:37)

3. Learn More Information
    Provide consumers with a link to www.interaconline.com/learn (preferably on the “Checkout” page)
    (recommend that an actual Learn More button be on the page, possibly beside the Interac logo. A screenshot is required - this may be the same as a
    screenshot previously captured)

4. Confirmation Page
    State that the transaction is successful
    Display the Financial Institution's name and confirmation number (use the words “Financial Institution”; do not use the word “Issuer”)
    Provide ability to print (there must be an actual print button on the page)
    “Your Transaction is Successful” is recommended for this page. The word “Successful” has to be used. Do not use the word “Approved” or other similar words.
    A screenshot is required - this may be the same as a screenshot previously captured.
    The first use of the INTERAC Online wordmark has the ® notation beside the word “INTERAC” in superscript text. For example, “Interac®” (English)
    or « InteracMD » (French)
    Beanstream Internet Commerce Inc. #302-2659 Douglas St., Victoria, BC, Canada, V8T 4M3, (T) 888.472.0811, (F) 250.472.2330
    Merchant Checklist
    For INTERAC Online Certification Testing
    Use this checklist to ensure you meet INTERAC online testing requirements.
    If you have any questions about this application, please call (888) 472.0811.

5. Error Page
    Indicate that payment was unsuccessful
    State that the order is cancelled or display other payment option(s)
    - “Your Transaction is not successful or not completed” should be used for this page. Do not use the words “Declined”,”Not Approved” or other similar
    words. If the confirmation page uses the word Transaction, use it here also to be consistent
    - If the merchant decides to cancel the cardholder's order, display “Your order is cancelled”. If the order remains, display “please choose another payment
    option” or a similar message and display other options including the IOP option
    - A screenshot is required.
    - It is strongly recommended than an email be sent to the customer for both approved and declined transactions

6. Timeout Message
    Display if consumer has < 30 minutes to complete payment (see Emergis Exception test script for a detailed description of this requirement)
    - If the merchant timer is set to 30 minutes or more, mark N/A here for this requirement but indicate what the timer amount is
    - If the merchant timer is set for less than 30 minutes, display on the merchant website a notification to the customer the amount of time they have to
    complete the payment process in online banking and that the transaction will time out if they take longer

7. Payment
    Display the total in Canadian dollars (indicate that the payment is in Canadian dollars everywhere a $ amount is shown)

8. Security / Privacy Requirements - the Merchant Must
    Use no less than 128-bit SSL encryption if collecting personal information
    Protect consumer information in accordance with applicable federal and provincial privacy legislation
    Adhere to the Canadian Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce
    Last edited by abcisme; 8 Mar 2012 at 09:59 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pcsdesign View Post
    I like this module, it works great and has already provided a method of payment for a customer of mine. Great work!

I have one request and one note, the note first

On the checkout page, Beanstream wants the INTERAC to actually show INTERAC Online or Interac Online.

The request again is from Beanstream, On the successful page, it should note that transaction is successful as well has have a print function listed.

Sorry there is one more, The error page should note that the transaction was unsuccessful and then redirect to the checkout page (which it does direct to checkout page)

The print button is what I'm looking for, do you know of any one that can provide the code and the PHP file to update.

Thanks
    Pcsdesign
    http://pcsdesign.ca/Products
    Go to Tools > Define Pages Editor

Select plain text from the editor dropdown, then select your define_checkout_success.php and add this code where you want the print button:

HTML Code:
    <form><input type="button" value=" Print this page "
    onclick="window.print();return false;" /></form>

URLs where these requirements are expressed by Beanstream.

https://beanstreamsupport.pbworks.co...20Requirements

Plugin Contributions

Still having problems getting my account approved.

This is the explanation INTERAC sent for why they won't approve my installation:

Section 2.2 of checklist, the payment page is missing footnote, and #5 the error page is missing.

Show the following footnote on the same page as the wordmark:

“® Trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under licence” (English), or "MD Marque de commerce d'Interac Inc. Utilisée sous licence" (French)

Error Page

Indicate that payment was unsuccessful

State that the order is cancelled or display other payment option(s)

- “Your Transaction is not successful or not completed” should be used for this page. Do not use the words “Declined”,”Not Approved” or other similar

words. If the confirmation page uses the word Transaction, use it here also to be consistent

- If the merchant decides to cancel the cardholder's order, display “Your order is cancelled”. If the order remains, display “please choose another payment

option” or a similar message and display other options including the IOP option

- A screenshot is required.

- It is strongly recommended than an email be sent to the customer for both approved and declined transactions

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast