Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: An Upscale Boutique Support Thread

You would change the banner's link in admin/banners: Banner URL. That's the link one goes to when clicking the banner, and of course you can set it to other areas of your site. Or don't link to anything.

As for alt, from what I see that's what you name the banner.

Or you can hand-make everything in the html text area of the banner, but it will override current banner using only photo.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Prolite View Post
    Hi. How do I do that? I would like to change the ALT text as well as the link.
    You can set the banner url in admin--tools--banner manager---Banner URL: The alt text will be the same as the "Banner Title:"

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne

I have been using the Upscale boutique just over a month now, but at the beginning of this month, all the items which were unsold showed up as "New Products for July" regardless of when they were added to the site.

How do I ensure that only new products added to the site are shown in this category for that respective month?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by iceni11 View Post
    Hi Anne

I have been using the Upscale boutique just over a month now, but at the beginning of this month, all the items which were unsold showed up as "New Products for July" regardless of when they were added to the site.

How do I ensure that only new products added to the site are shown in this category for that respective month?
    If you do a search on the forum you will find the answer. There is also an article in the FAQ's section about how to specify which products are "new". This has been asked and answered many times.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you do a search on the forum you will find the answer. There is also an article in the FAQ's section about how to specify which products are "new". This has been asked and answered many times.

Thanks,

Anne

OK thanks, I found an answer after reviewing FAQand searching for the correct terminology in the Forums. Found the following old post:-

Did you try to use the built in settings for defining what New Products are in the Configuration ... Maximum Values ...

New Product Listing - Limited to ...
    Limit the New Product Listing to
    0= All Products
    1= Current Month
    7= 7 Days
    14= 14 Days
    30= 30 Days
    60= 60 Days
    90= 90 Days
    120= 120 Days

Plugin Contributions

OK thanks, I found an answer after reviewing FAQand searching for the correct terminology in the Forums. Found the following old post:-

Did you try to use the built in settings for defining what New Products are in the Configuration ... Maximum Values ...

New Product Listing - Limited to ...
    Limit the New Product Listing to
    0= All Products
    1= Current Month
    7= 7 Days
    14= 14 Days
    30= 30 Days
    60= 60 Days
    90= 90 Days
    120= 120 Days
    I am happy that you figured it out ;-) Thank you for posting your solution.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I am considering adding a blog page to my existing store which uses this template. Has anyone managed to create a successful blog page to their online store, and if so what would you recommend? I understand the EZ pages is disabled for this page, so want to know the easiest way to upload a blog page. thanks!!!

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I am considering adding a blog page to my existing store which uses this template. Has anyone managed to create a successful blog page to their online store, and if so what would you recommend? I understand the EZ pages is disabled for this page, so want to know the easiest way to upload a blog page. thanks!!!
    The template does not have ezpages disabled. The template looks best when the header ezpage links are not used so they are not styled. I would recommend using wordpress for your blog program.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I have been having issues with my site such as crafty syntax disappearing, an additional search box appearing, etc. I have asked my host provider to restore my site and they said the backup was corrupt so a restore was not possible and they restored the broken website again. Since I have many issues I would just like to begin with, How can I remove the extra search box from the top left side of my page?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tjfack12 View Post
    I have been having issues with my site such as crafty syntax disappearing, an additional search box appearing, etc. I have asked my host provider to restore my site and they said the backup was corrupt so a restore was not possible and they restored the broken website again. Since I have many issues I would just like to begin with, How can I remove the extra search box from the top left side of my page?
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look. If your site has been hacked, you might want to start with a fresh install of zen cart and the template and add your database.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast