Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: An Upscale Boutique Support Thread

I doubt that this is a template problem. I would definitely have heard about it by now. Post a link to your site and I will take a look. What modules have you added? What customizations have you made? Have you used all override files, or have you changed any core files?

Plugin Contributions

Hi, Anne –

I don't think it's your template either. I discovered a change I'd made to includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/header_php.php back when I was struggling with a couple references to button images in the images/icons directory instead of the buttons directory. I've restored that file back to original, and the button is now "live." So, it's working, but the button reads "update cart" instead of just "update."

I don't know whether this is a template issue, either, or if it's even worth making a big deal out of, but...if I wanted to make that button read "update" instead how would I go about doing that?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

if I wanted to make that button read "update" instead how would I go about doing that?
    Copy the:

includes/templates/an_upscale_boutique/buttons/english/button_update.gif

to:

includes/templates/an_upscale_boutique/buttons/english/button_update_cart.gif

Plugin Contributions

But that will change both the line-item update, and the shopping cart update, won't it?

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I get the impression that in the item line, the button should say "update," and in the cart summary, the button should say "update cart." If this is not the case, please correct me.

Plugin Contributions

Both of these buttons are drawn from the image button_update_cart.gif.

If you want to change this, you need to edit the php file includes/templates/an_upscale_boutique/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php.

Plugin Contributions

Here's the relevant (I think) code in tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:
    Code:
    <?php
      if ($product['buttonUpdate'] == '') {
        echo '' ;
      } else {
        echo $product['buttonUpdate'];
      }
    ?>
    Maybe I'm dense, but I don't see how to go about changing that to do what I want.

Again, I don't want to make too big a deal out of this; I'm just trying to learn here.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne!
    I hope you will be able to help me.
    I don't know how to change names of the links under Extra in left column. They say Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4. I want to change those for my own names, but have no idea how. I've tried everything in the last few days but with no effects unfortunatelly.
    I beg for help, big thanks in advance.
    chartkor

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Thank you ;)

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: An Upscale Boutique Support Thread

Hello!
    I have antoher problem with your template.
    I post this on forum
    Hello!
    To better explain my problem, I will provide the address of my store
    www.jfkw-weddings.com

Problems are as follows. I have Paypal Express Checkout set up for my store, but the problem is that PayPal express checkout button covered my store checkout button, because of that clients are unable to provide their information, and they also don't have a chance to select shipping method (which is not calculated because of this too :/) They can't use their discount codes if they have any.
    If you did not understand something, just visit my store and add something to cart and you will see what I mean.

The second thing I would like to ask about is; How to make ZenCart use shipping rates profile from my PayPal account?

Thanks in advance.
    But nobody was able to help, so I wrote to PayPal hoping that they will be able to solve my problem, this is the answet I receive from them:
    We can't help you with the design of your website. If activating Express Checkout covered the other checkout button, you will need to contact the person that created the website or the third party that provided you with the shopping cart software.

From what I could see of the HTML code, your website has very strict CSS that is preventing the images from being laid out properly. I went through the website for a bit and found other graphical problems where pictures were over lapping each other, banners were covering text and other buttons. That isn't a problem with your PayPal integration its a problem with how the shopping cart module and website layout are interacting with each other.

If you have any further questions or concerns about integrating PayPal with your web site, please feel free to contact us again at: 888-221-1161, reply to this ticket, or go to https://paypal.com/integration

Thank you for choosing PayPal, I wish you the best with your future transactions.
    So it seems that there is something wrong with the code.
    Can you please help, I don't know what to do, because this seems complicated.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast