Plugin Contributions

red flag How to get "[NEW ORDER] Order Confirmation" in both languages in my inbox?

Hello,
    When anyone make an order
    if he is using english; he will get [NEW ORDER] Order Confirmation in english and if he is using another language he will get [NEW ORDER] Order Confirmation in that language;

my question

is it possible to get [NEW ORDER] Order Confirmation; in both languages in the same time and how to do that?

your help is really appreciated and thanks in advanced
    yours

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to get "[NEW ORDER] Order Confirmation" in both languages in my inbox?

That's not a built-in feature at the present time.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: How to get "[NEW ORDER] Order Confirmation" in both languages in my inbox?

Thank you for your reply
    I realized that its not a build in function
    dose anyone know how to add it?
    I appreciate any help
    Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to get "[NEW ORDER] Order Confirmation" in both languages in my inbox?

is it possible to get [NEW ORDER] Order Confirmation; in both languages in the same time and how to do that?
    Why would you need the confirmation in both languages?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: How to get "[NEW ORDER] Order Confirmation" in both languages in my inbox?

because the store owners here dose understand english but he dosn't not understand french language very well; so its better he knows what his customers want to buy
    and i am using cash in dilivery module
    but some customers will order in the french language interface

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The storeowner can log in to their admin area and choose the language they wish to work in, and manage their orders that way. They don't need to use the emails.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

the order confirmation email should go to emai, fax and sms
    so the senario is really wanted
    that the order confirmation email goes in both languages
    please help
    i need this urgently
    thank you

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The present architecture reads in the language content via PHP define statements (constants). And each language shares the *same* defined constants. And, once a constant is defined, one cannot change that constant's defined value. Thus, unless you re-architect the language infrastructure, there is no built-in way to send the same emails in multiple languages during the same transaction.

It *might* be possible in the new version 2.0 that's currently under development, but that's not going to help you *today*.