Hi,

I have successfuly implemented the Zen Cart Cart Summary Sidebox () in my store: http://ubenice.com/the-shirts/love-h...irt-p-181.html

Zencart is installed under "the-shirts". I am trying to make it available on other pages of the site, I want this across the site. I have changed some of the paths of the files to make it work but nothing happens. I have no php error, just the information not showing. You can see this here: http://ubenice.com/terms/

I have edited the content of the php file cart_summary (and renamed it, so i have one version for everything integrated with zencart and one for the other pages, but that I can't get to work, which is this version):
PHP Code:
<?php
/**
 * cart_summary ("sidebox") - this sidebox can be used to display a summary of the customer's cart content in header or sidebox
 * @package sideboxes
 * @copyright Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team
 * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
 * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
 * @version $Id: cart_summary.php  $
 */

$item_separator = ($box_id == '') ? '&nbsp;&nbsp;' '<br />';

$totalsDisplay '';
  switch (
true) {
    case (
SHOW_TOTALS_IN_CART == '1'):

$totalsDisplay =  $_SESSION['cart']->count_contents() . TEXT_TOTAL_ITEMS $currencies->format($_SESSION['cart']->show_total());
      break;
    case (
SHOW_TOTALS_IN_CART == '2'):

$totalsDisplay =  $_SESSION['cart']->count_contents() . TEXT_TOTAL_ITEMS $currencies->format($_SESSION['cart']->show_total());
      break;
    case (
SHOW_TOTALS_IN_CART == '3'):

break;
  }

$content $totalsDisplay;

/////////////////////////
// Determine whether displaying as sidebox should be disabled, based on Admin settings under Admin->Configuration->Stock

$show_shopping_cart_box true;
  switch (
true) {
    case (
SHOW_SHOPPING_CART_BOX_STATUS == '0'):

break;
    case (
SHOW_SHOPPING_CART_BOX_STATUS == '1'):
      if (
$_SESSION['cart']->count_contents() > || (isset($_SESSION['customer_id']) && zen_user_has_gv_account($_SESSION['customer_id']) > 0)) {

} else {

$show_shopping_cart_box false;
      }
      break;
    case (
SHOW_SHOPPING_CART_BOX_STATUS == '2'):
      if ( ( (
$_SESSION['cart']->count_contents() > 0) || (isset($_SESSION['customer_id']) && zen_user_has_gv_account($_SESSION['customer_id']) > 0) ) && ($_GET['main_page'] != FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) ) {

} else {

$show_shopping_cart_box false;
      }
      break;
  }
///////////////////////

require('../the-shirts/includes/templates/benice/sideboxes/tpl_cart_summary.php');

if (
$box_id !='' && $show_shopping_cart_box == true) {

$title '<label>' BOX_HEADING_CART_CONTENTS '</label>';

$title_link false;
    require(
'../the-shirts/includes/templates/benice/common/' $column_box_default);
  } else {
    if (
$show_shopping_cart_box == true)
    require(
'../the-shirts/includes/templates/benice/common/tpl_box_header.php');
  }
?>
I think there might be a problem with the $column_box_default not being found. But I have no idea where it is being stored.

Please help. This has been driving me crazy.

Thank you.