Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default configuration menu error

[Note: remember to include site URL, ZC version, list of plugins, PHP version, etc ... read the Posting Tips shown above for information to include in your post here. And, remove this comment before actually posting!]
    www.mcauliffemeats.com
    155f
    Responsive All Business Template
    CKeditor
    Clean install
    many carts installed

Problem: cart installed okay but any of the many items under configuration in admin just produces an error message
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.
    Nothing happens when I do this.
    Other menu seam to work fine.
    Could not find a difference in ID's. Perhaps I am not looking in the right spot.
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: configuration menu error

When this type of message is provided, the following FAQ can be helpful: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...-and-try-again
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    When this type of message is provided, the following FAQ can be helpful: https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...-and-try-again
    Hi, here is the log. Remove anything that should not show please.
    [20-Mar-2018 05:14:08 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /Shawl-jPG-drIft/login.php?camefrom=configuration.php&gID=1, IP address: 67.167.169.43
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/mcauliffe/public_html/includes/functions/plugin_support.php:41]
    #2 plugin_version_check_for_updates() called at [/home/mcauliffe/public_html/Shawl-jPG-drIft/includes/init_includes/init_nmx_disk_cache_config.php:80]
    #3 require(/home/mcauliffe/public_html/Shawl-jPG-drIft/includes/init_includes/init_nmx_disk_cache_config.php) called at [/home/mcauliffe/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #4 require(/home/mcauliffe/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/mcauliffe/public_html/Shawl-jPG-drIft/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #5 require(/home/mcauliffe/public_html/Shawl-jPG-drIft/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/mcauliffe/public_html/Shawl-jPG-drIft/login.php:9]

[20-Mar-2018 05:14:08 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Notice: CURL error checking plugin versions: [ in /home/mcauliffe/public_html/includes/functions/plugin_support.php on line 41

I over wrote this carts DB when I reinstalled the cart so I may have something still their I should not.
    Tried checking the ID's mention in other posts but unless I'm not looking in the right spot I think they match at 11.

Thanks,
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by maperr55 View Post
    Hi, here is the log. Remove anything that should not show please.
    [20-Mar-2018 05:14:08 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /Shawl-jPG-drIft/login.php?camefrom=configuration.php&gID=1, IP address: 67.167.169.43
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/mcauliffe/public_html/includes/functions/plugin_support.php:41]
    #2 plugin_version_check_for_updates() called at [/home/mcauliffe/public_html/Shawl-jPG-drIft/includes/init_includes/init_nmx_disk_cache_config.php:80]
    #3 require(/home/mcauliffe/public_html/Shawl-jPG-drIft/includes/init_includes/init_nmx_disk_cache_config.php) called at [/home/mcauliffe/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #4 require(/home/mcauliffe/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/mcauliffe/public_html/Shawl-jPG-drIft/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #5 require(/home/mcauliffe/public_html/Shawl-jPG-drIft/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/mcauliffe/public_html/Shawl-jPG-drIft/login.php:9]

[20-Mar-2018 05:14:08 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Notice: CURL error checking plugin versions: [ in /home/mcauliffe/public_html/includes/functions/plugin_support.php on line 41

I over wrote this carts DB when I reinstalled the cart so I may have something still their I should not.
    Tried checking the ID's mention in other posts but unless I'm not looking in the right spot I think they match at 11.

Thanks,
    Mark

Also just wanted to mention again ALL other Admin drop down menu work just fine Only the configuration menu produces this error. Kind of hard to put the cart back in Maintenance mode.

Plugin Contributions

Also just wanted to mention again ALL other Admin drop down menu work just fine Only the configuration menu produces this error. Kind of hard to put the cart back in Maintenance mode.
    Within tools->Install SQL Patches:
    Code:
    UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = 'true' WHERE configuration_key = 'DOWN_FOR_MAINTENANCE';
    That will put the store in maintenance mode.

As to the issue, it appears that there is a CURL error with the site. Tools related to troubleshooting/investigation are available in the extras folder (if on your server, and if not could be uploaded). (extras/curltester.php)

Suggest obviously overall upgrading the site to the latest version; however, also suggest using the plugins_check.php file(s) from ZC 1.5.5f which would entail loading/replacing:

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...in_support.php
    and
    https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...sionServer.php (note that this is in the admin folder.

Plugin Contributions

You've got the Numinix Disk Cache plugin installed and it's throwing those errors. Perhaps if you find (somewhere in the /admin/includes/auto_loaders directory) a file named something like config.nmx_disk_cache.php, you can disable that load by changing the file's extension to .php~. That way, the offending module won't be loaded (but also won't be working).

P.S. Rename your admin directory, since you've posted it for the world to see.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks,
    This is a fresh install of 1.5.5f. Installed it once tried a couple of templates did not like the results. Removed the cart and did a clean install over top the DB. That is why I think something got let over. I have only installed CKeditor and Responsive all business. So those may be left overs.
    Delete DB and start over or can I fix it?
    Thanks,
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

Thanks,
    This is a fresh install of 1.5.5f. Installed it once tried a couple of templates did not like the results. Removed the cart and did a clean install over top the DB. That is why I think something got let over. I have only installed CKeditor and Responsive all business. So those may be left overs.
    Delete DB and start over or can I fix it?
    Thanks,
    Mark
    Sorry, fact check. Thought for some reason that this issue was related to ZC 1.5.4 (must have been thinking of another's issue).

Anyways, see lat9's response, which unfortunately doesn't coincide with what was just identified (clean install with only those two mods installed).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Sorry, fact check. Thought for some reason that this issue was related to ZC 1.5.4 (must have been thinking of another's issue).

Anyways, see lat9's response, which unfortunately doesn't coincide with what was just identified (clean install with only those two mods installed).
    The log, in my mind, says it all, identifying that the issue is raised by the inclusion of /admin/includes/init_includes/init_nmx_disk_cache_config.php. That might have been part of one of the templates that @maperr5 tried, but it's the source of the issue nonetheless.

Plugin Contributions

HI,
    Changed Admin
    ran the curl test in extras. All test GOOD no failures
    Changes the config.nmx_disk_cache.php to .php~
    Still can not access any of the configuration menu options. ???
    Mark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast