Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Attributes support

Als, which attribute(s) are you wanting to be "required", and how are you setting that requirement? Does it work if you switch to the Classic template? Did it work before you installed Flexible Attributes?

There is not a way in stock Zen Cart to force selection of one of a group of checkboxes, and I see that that product has mostly checkbox attributes except for the last one (radiobutton with one option preselected).

Plugin Contributions

I figured it out here is the link for reference

http://royalsat.com/index.php?main_p...roducts_id=103

I wanted the attributes to change on selection of the drop down box ( 6 months, 12 months)

So i figured out a way with jquery to hide the 6 months attributes and show the the 12 month and the other way around.

Then i ran into a problem when someone chooses packages for 6 months then changes to 12 then all the packaged from 6 and 12 month will be added to the cart and that is a really big problem.

So i had to figure out a way to uncheck the checkboxes once they change the months package and i did but the check boxes where not getting unchecked when u see them but the values where unchecked. So after a bit of digging i also figured out i had to change the classes from checked to unchecked.

//Unchecks Checkbox values but not the visual effect so users will get confused

Code:
    $(":checkbox").prop( "checked" , false );
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    // Changes the class to unchecked so users see its unchecked

Code:
     $('.icheckbox_minimal').removeClass('checked');

Now there was a another problem the radio buttons on the last grouped attributes are required. Now i have all the radio buttons for the 6 month and the 12 month in one group so if he has changed to 12 month and did not choose a radio then the package for the 6 month will be added witch is also a big problem so i had to figure out a hack for that as well.

So what i did was on value change of the 6 and 12 month it will unchecks all radios and change the class style to unchecked as well but now with this on. Customers are no longer required to choose one witch i thought was weird zen cart will not give any errors that one radio is required it will proceed normally.

//Unchecks all radios

Code:
     $(":radio").prop( "checked" , false );
    //Changes the radio button class to unchecked

Code:
    $('.iradio_minimal').removeClass('checked');
    So the fix for the required radio problem was to manually have the code choose the the lowest priced attribute one drop down box value change.

when 6 months was chosen it will run these commands to insure the correct radio button was chosen

// Checks Defualt radio Box for 6 month package

Code:
      document.getElementById('attrib-4-16').checked = true; // Checks Default OSN box
    // Changes checked radio button class to checked so user can see

Code:
      $('.iradio_minimal #attrib-4-16').parent().addClass("checked");
    This was my solution I am sorry for my bad grammer but i am at work and i dont have much time before the boss comes back I wanted to share this with the community and if someone needs a custom job like this on their zencart let me know I wont charge much ;)

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone know if Flexible attributes mod works with the attribute grid mod? I use the attribute grid mod to combine color and size options for my store.

The grid layout was working fine until I uploaded the Flexible Attribute mod. I would love to have both working so I can style my product listing as I want. Otherwise I have to make changes to all attributes which does not look as good.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

I expect they both modify some of the same files, so will not be compatible without merging code.

Plugin Contributions

I've tried reading through this thread but I'm having quite a bit of trouble. I just started building this new shop last night and, yeah I need all the help I can get.

I have three attribute sets. Right now there are two on the top row and one in the bottom row. I'd like to make the bottom row attribute centered without messing up the text alignment. Here's a link to a sample product page.

I tried the following with no luck:
    Code:
    #rad-attrib-1 {clear: left; float: left;}
    #rad-attrib-2 {float: left; clear:right;}
    #rad-attrib-3 {clear: left; margin: 0 auto 0 auto}
    I'd appreciate any and all help!

Plugin Contributions

Just a note that if your store is based on Zen Cart 1.5.5, there is built-in processing that assigns HTML id tags to the various attribute elements to allow for individual styling.

Plugin Contributions

Not sure what is happening I have tried changing the attribute to the ones displayed in the development tool box. The hide Please choose works. Can someone take a look at my dev site?

Thanks
    http://www.tissue-box-covers.com/dev...size-p-41.html

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Attributes addon support

I have used attrib-16-53 then wAttrib-16-53 and then wAttrib-53 and also attrib-53

First off I want to hide the Please select you cover height and Please select opening style

Then I would like the options to be side by side.

Also is there a way to replace the button with a highlighted box?

Thanks

This is version 15.5f

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Flexible Attributes addon support

Ok I have been able to hide the radio button on two attribute but not the corresponding label.

#attribImg-16-53{ display:none; }

the element looks like this labelattribsRadioButton fourA

I have not tried styling yet just stumped on trying the hide the " please select*******" label text.

Thanks

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728