Plugin Contributions

bug admin/includes/languages/portugues/credit_cards.php on line 57, PLEASE HELP

I just installed the zen cart 1.3.8 got my self a new template http://www.zenflavor.com/premium-7 got all the changes done and everything worked just fine.
    After all that I want to add Portuguese Language on it so I installed the Portuguese package http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=533 and the installation went well until I login to admin painel and change it to Portuguese and error message pop up admin/includes/languages/portugues/credit_cards.php on line 57 page turned out blank and I couldn't login to the admin painel since to get it back to English so I have no idea how to solve this problem. If anyone could give instruction in how to fix the problem I'll appreciate very much, I'm not an expert I'm just trying to get my website done basically reading directions so I do not understand all the professional codes and stuff. If this issue will require lots of twinks to solve a professional referral would be great. Thank you all in advance and Happy New Year!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: admin/includes/languages/portugues/credit_cards.php on line 57, PLEASE HELP

You will need to fix that PHP file before you'll be able to get back to the admin login screen.

But you must tell us the WHOLE error message, so we can see what file is CALLING the error, and what file the ACTUAL error is in.
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: admin/includes/languages/portugues/credit_cards.php on line 57, PLEASE HELP

Thanks for writing. When I try login to the admin painel this it's exactly what I get "Fatal error: Call to a member function get_template_dir() on a non-object in /home/rocha/public_html/kmaneiro.com/shop/admin/includes/languages/portugues/credit_cards.php on line 57" the site itself works ok, still need some adjustments that require login to admin painel, anyway thank you for looking into this issue.

Plugin Contributions

"RESOLVED" The reason for the fatal error " admin/includes/languages/portugues/credit_cards.php on line 57" was "admin files" missing for the language pack that I installed "portugues" so I copied the "admin files" out of the english version and pasted to the portugues admin directory and problem solved. For detail information just follow the link http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p..._language_pack