Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default How to edit the ADD on the bottom of products to # of boxes instead?

We want to change the Add (text) next to the field where you put the qty in to #/ of boxes. I searched zen cart for add and came back with a multitude of areears but I didn't see any that should be edited... Anyone know what file contains the text for the product listing?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to edit the ADD on the bottom of products to # of boxes instead?

Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to edit the ADD on the bottom of products to # of boxes instead?

Yeah Kobra I tried that thanks for treating me like an idiot though. I searched zen cart for Add do you know how many returns come up for ADD? I do 353 and rather than spend a few hrs of my time I searched the forum and when that came up woth nothing I posted my question.

I've read alot of your replies and you always seem to be condescending to everyone that asks for help so do me a favor and pissoff from my posts.

Thank you.

Anyone else that would care to try I look forawrd to your response, and thank you for your time.

Plugin Contributions

Your lack of manners notwithstanding, if you use the Admin - Tools - Developers Tool Kit (as mentioned in the first tutorial kobra mentioned) to search for add:, you'll find that's defined in includes/languages/english.php.